Texas vs Oklahomo
Southern California vs Ohio State
South Florida vs Florida State
Texas vs Texas Tech
Oklahoma State vs Georgia

Just to name a few

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
USC right now is the cream at the top in the PAC-10. But this years will be tough. For the past few years, the remaining teams pretty much were equal to each other and pretty much beat each other up. Hence, many game were close and went ether way and their records suffered. Now there are teams that can contend USC for the top....Cal, Oregon St and Whoregon (sorry...Oregon). Right now, if I remember correctly, in one preseason computer poll , the PAC-10 is ranked #2 in Conferance Schedule Strengh behind the SEC.

Interesting, did not know that. Growing up in the southeast, i am a huge SEC fan and i can't stand Tennessee not even the NFL team. I think the dominence of USC is what turns me off of the Pac 10, and since here in recent years the bottom feeders are actually toying with USC and the division, it has become more interesting. This kinda reminds me of FSU in a way. For years FSU dominated the ACC then the other teams got better and it is no longer all about FSU. Wake forest, Georgia tech, virginia tech and clemson among a few others have made that an interesting division also.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Texas vs Oklahomo
Southern California vs Ohio State
South Florida vs Florida State
Texas vs Texas Tech
Oklahoma State vs Georgia

Just to name a few

OK st/Ga ? Why is that ? I am a die hard 'Dawg fan but i am realistic and know this will not be a good year for them.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Because Oklahoma State is being touted as a top 10/15 team, and I want to see if they have the balls to beat Georgia. If they cant beat Georgia, they are not deserving of the "lofty" status.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Because Oklahoma State is being touted as a top 10/15 team, and I want to see if they have the balls to beat Georgia. If they cant beat Georgia, they are not deserving of the "lofty" status.

See i don't see them beating Georgia, if they can, any big feat. The 'Dawgs are in a rebuild year and won't fair well in the SEC. I think for OK ST to be a top 10/15 team they have to prove they can beat at least one and give the other two a game to the wire , Texas/Oklahoma/Texas Tech. And if they did that , then yes they deserve that high ranking. I don't really agree with much of the top 25. Many teams i see are over ranked and a few are under ranked.

MtTacWa

Old Jackass...
Since leaving Washington and joining the Navy, i've lived in Kingsville, Tx, Atlantic Beach, Fl and now in Virginia Beach, Va.

In Texas, I attended many Texas A&I (now Texas A&M - Kingsville) games and got to watch a lot of Big-10 games.

In Florida, only attended one game....the "Whammy in Miami" where Washington snapped Miami's 58 home game winning streak. Watched plenty of FSU, Florida games.

In Virginia, pretty much all the ACC games are shown each week.

Funny thing....my wife is from Kentucky...and when I first meet her brothers, they would talk about UK BB to no end. When I asked them about UK FB, I would get a dumbfounded look with the reply "Kentucky has a Football Team?"

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Since leaving Washington and joining the Navy, i've lived in Kingsville, Tx, Atlantic Beach, Fl and now in Virginia Beach, Va.

In Texas, I attended many Texas A&I (now Texas A&M - Kingsville) games and got to watch a lot of Big-10 games.

In Florida, only attended one game....the "Whammy in Miami" where Washington snapped Miami's 58 home game winning streak. Watched plenty of FSU, Florida games.

In Virginia, pretty much all the ACC games are shown each week.

Funny thing....my wife is from Kentucky...and when I first meet her brothers, they would talk about UK BB to no end. When I asked them about UK FB, I would get a dumbfounded look with the reply "Kentucky has a Football Team?"

I'm from the SS of Jax and my uncle lives in Atlantic beach. And heck suprised we never crossed paths, probably did , just didn't know it, since i lived in Newport news, right up the street from you, for a short period of time.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
QB is a question mark, but anytime you lose a guy like Stafford it will be.

I hear good things about the Moreno replacements. Still got a good D and AJ Green at Wr.

I think Georgia will be just fine. Anything less than 8 wins will be a shock.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
QB is a question mark, but anytime you lose a guy like Stafford it will be.

I hear good things about the Moreno replacements. Still got a good D and AJ Green at Wr.

I think Georgia will be just fine. Anything less than 8 wins will be a shock.

8 wins is a given for them. Not asking too much from this year as long as they beat Tennessee and Ga Tech.

MtTacWa

Old Jackass...
I'm from the SS of Jax and my uncle lives in Atlantic beach. And heck suprised we never crossed paths, probably did , just didn't know it, since i lived in Newport news, right up the street from you, for a short period of time.

I was stationed in the Jax area for 36 months, in which 30 of those were spent at sea. Never really got to enjoy the area much. Was looking to move back there after retiring from the Navy...didn't pan out.

As for VB...except for the damn traffic and taxes, it's not too bad. Lot of History here in Va, so the wife and I make time to enjoy making trips to check out the history..

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
8 wins is a given for them. Not asking too much from this year as long as they beat Tennessee and Ga Tech.

You talked like you were seeing 5-7 or something.

Id also like to see every game Tenny plays this year. I think they will give almost as good as they get, but Kiffin has a couple severe beatdowns coming.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I'm going to cover some early season games here, mostly out of confrence match-ups:

Week 1

• Oregon @ Boise St - The ducks going to the Blue Turf, can Boise make some national noise again? If so, they will have to go through the Ducks first.
  • Nevada @ Notre Dame - The domers have high hopes.....and the wolf pack can score in bunches, should be a very entertaining game on opening weekend. Don't look past the pack in this one, they could walk out with a big win.
  • Alabama vs VT - Can Beamers boys show up unlike Clemson last year?
  • Cincinnati @ Rutgers - If either of these teams wants to compete for the big east, they need to get off to a good start in this one. Important confrence game for week one.
Week 2

• USC @ Ohio State - this one is in the shoe! Can the Buckeyes feast on a true freshman QB and score a big win for their program? USC is loaded around the freshman which should make the transition smooth, but this is a tough place to play for a 2nd start.
Week 3

• Tennessee @ Florida - Will the gators hang 50 on Kiffin's boys for Kiffin running his mouth?
  • Utah @ Oregon - The Ducks playing another major non-BCS program, should be another good one to watch.
Week 4

• Cal @ Oregon - Man, Oregon has a rough start in their schedule, but I may just have to try to catch some of their games. This one may shape up as the who is going to give USC a run game.
Week 5

• Oklahoma @ Miami (FL) - Shouldn't be a game, but should be fun to watch the Sooners hanf 50 on the Canes in their own stadium.
  • LSU @ Georgia - I like LSU more than most this year and this is a huge road game for them. We should find out what they are made of this week.

• USC @ Cal - Cal has a brutal back to back, @ Oregon, home against the Trojans.....if someone is going to flip the Trojan on their head, it may be Cal.
There are may games to watch through week 5.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I was stationed in the Jax area for 36 months, in which 30 of those were spent at sea. Never really got to enjoy the area much. Was looking to move back there after retiring from the Navy...didn't pan out.

As for VB...except for the damn traffic and taxes, it's not too bad. Lot of History here in Va, so the wife and I make time to enjoy making trips to check out the history..

Your not missing much in Jax.

Thats what i liked about Va. The history is rampant. Pa is one of my favorite states 'cause of the history and sights to see.

Ahhhh Georgia - Georgia Tech...another game I make sure to watch each year.

It's always a great game no matter what their records are. Ga tech is 'spose to be scary good this year , so this game worries me some.

You talked like you were seeing 5-7 or something.

Id also like to see every game Tenny plays this year. I think they will give almost as good as they get, but Kiffin has a couple severe beatdowns coming.

I'm just used to the double digit wins i guess. I need to take a look at their schedule and come up with a real guess on the wins i think will happen.

Kiffin will take some beatings this year.