2018 NFL Fantasy Lineup Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Alright. Healthy there now but I still have pain the the WR area. Hogan vs Jax or Lockett vs Chi?
My gut says NE is Gronk land until Edelmen comes back, and Wr will be flavor of the week. One reason I did not rush to go out and go crazy picking up Dorsett.

that being said, Seattle looks like it still needs to pass alot and Baldwin is going to be out a while so yeah I would go Lockett

Phicinfan

Administrator
Too early for trends so in a quandary:

Josh Gordon or Mike Evans

Gordon looks like a lock against what appeared in week 1 to be the old horrendous Saints D that we have grown to know and love.

Evans should continue to benefit before the carriage turns back into a pumpkin for Fitzpatrick but they are playing a stout Eagles defense. Plus depending on what the hurricane does this could be a horrendous weather game.
Man, this is tough.
I do agree with you Tampa will not be scoring 40 pts against a very tough Philly defense. But...did you see what Julio did for Atlanta?

As for Gordon, yeah he might get alot, but so might Landry.

I lean Evans here.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Full PPR. Pick 2.

Jordan Howard V SEA
Melvin Gordon @ Buff
Mixon V Balt on Thurs
Mixon and Gordon - Gordon should have been a lock for you to start. Howard I love and how they use him, but I think they are still feeling out the new offense in Chicago. My gut says Cincy will have to pass and play catch up in this game, so lots of quick passes to Mixon

ExperiencedRookie

Mixon and Gordon - Gordon should have been a lock for you to start. Howard I love and how they use him, but I think they are still feeling out the new offense in Chicago. My gut says Cincy will have to pass and play catch up in this game, so lots of quick passes to Mixon
I'm always terrified of the dreaded 17-10 Thursday night game.

It also freaks me out that Baltimore starters only needed to play a few quarters rather than a full game. One of the healthiest teams in the NFL, and they're pretty fresh.

2minutedrill

Full PPR. Need one WR

Crabtree(Bal) vs Cin Thurs night
Pooper(Oak) vs Den
Golladay(Det) vs SF

I was going Crabs, but then there's Flaco at an away game. Leaning Golladay since he wasn't ignored last week. My other 2 wr's going are Evans and Robinson.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Full PPR. Need one WR

Crabtree(Bal) vs Cin Thurs night
Pooper(Oak) vs Den
Golladay(Det) vs SF

I was going Crabs, but then there's Flaco at an away game. Leaning Golladay since he wasn't ignored last week. My other 2 wr's going are Evans and Robinson.
I don't like Cooper's chances against Denver, Carr will be on the run again. I hate to lean on Golladay as he is on again off again too much.

So leaning Crabtree here, as I think Baltimore will pass

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Need to use 1 of these QB's this week... Standard scoring...

Tyrod Taylor @ N.O. or Matt Ryan vs Carolina?

jjtweeks

powell vs Miami
robby anderson vs miami
k Johnson @ SF
breida vs detroit
crowder vs indy
standard scoring pick 3

ExperiencedRookie

Glad I went with my gut. Gordon and Howard. Mixon had a junk game, and is now hurt.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Need to use 1 of these QB's this week... Standard scoring...

Tyrod Taylor @ N.O. or Matt Ryan vs Carolina?
Not really feeling Ryan vs. a good solid Carolina defense. Then again, not really feeling Tyrod either. That being said - N.O. defense looks awful, so go Tyrod

Phicinfan

Administrator
powell vs Miami
robby anderson vs miami
k Johnson @ SF
breida vs detroit
crowder vs indy
standard scoring pick 3
Crowder - No
K. Johnson - not til they can show they plan to and can run - No
Pretty much leaves:
R.Anderson
Breida
Powell

gizzil

I made a thread for these in advice because my bookmarks took me there and this thread is not in advice... So usually I post here first.

Freeman is out indefinitely... Sigh... This is the league I had been doing very well in for years but last lear injuries had me miss the playoffs. Looking bad already. .5 ppr, with stupid DST and K weirdness.

QB Newton @ ATL
RB David Johnson @ LAR (I did pick him on purpose in this league, but it was a while ago. The Cards SUUCK)
RB Carlos Hyde @NO (No choice, thought I was stacked at RB pre week 1)
WR Funchess @ATL (trash)
WR Marvin Jones Jr @SF (also trash)
TE Kelce @ PIT (um, really looked bad for him as they ignored him)
Flex Lockett? @ CHI (haven't decided, maybe a waiver bum, brandon marshall revenge game?)
DEF Jax vs NE (awful matchup)
K Tucker - 7 pts... vs Cincinatti ...

BN Freeman OUT
BN Sterling Shepard @ DAL
BN Geronimo Allison vs MIN
BN Jared Cook @ DEN (sweet bench last week... maybe I play a TE in flex? I seen this movie though, fall off time)
BN Flacco already played, and sucked.

I dropped Blount this week because at first glance, before the Freeman injury was announced, my WR looked paltry. And my RB I still loved despite yaknow, them sucking. Jalen Richard is available also. Figure I keep Flacco til week 4 when Newton has the BYE and hope Newton has a top 5 year like he always seems to. Maybe I just got week 1'd but I already feel like this team blows.

Phicinfan

Administrator
I made a thread for these in advice because my bookmarks took me there and this thread is not in advice... So usually I post here first.

Freeman is out indefinitely... Sigh... This is the league I had been doing very well in for years but last lear injuries had me miss the playoffs. Looking bad already. .5 ppr, with stupid DST and K weirdness.

QB Newton @ ATL
RB David Johnson @ LAR (I did pick him on purpose in this league, but it was a while ago. The Cards SUUCK)
RB Carlos Hyde @NO (No choice, thought I was stacked at RB pre week 1)
WR Funchess @ATL (trash)
WR Marvin Jones Jr @SF (also trash)
TE Kelce @ PIT (um, really looked bad for him as they ignored him)
Flex Lockett? @ CHI (haven't decided, maybe a waiver bum, brandon marshall revenge game?)
DEF Jax vs NE (awful matchup)
K Tucker - 7 pts... vs Cincinatti ...

BN Freeman OUT
BN Sterling Shepard @ DAL
BN Geronimo Allison vs MIN
BN Jared Cook @ DEN (sweet bench last week... maybe I play a TE in flex? I seen this movie though, fall off time)
BN Flacco already played, and sucked.

I dropped Blount this week because at first glance, before the Freeman injury was announced, my WR looked paltry. And my RB I still loved despite yaknow, them sucking. Jalen Richard is available also. Figure I keep Flacco til week 4 when Newton has the BYE and hope Newton has a top 5 year like he always seems to. Maybe I just got week 1'd but I already feel like this team blows.
I might take a swing at Richard - I think he will be the pass catching back and get alot of catches til the finally fix the o-line and put him it at flex. Then move locket in wr and take out funchess

Status
Not open for further replies.