The Notre Dame is going to a BCS Bowl Game Thread

Season starts in under two weeks and there are a number of people who are about to feel very stupid.

Here are the list of people who are about to kiss my ass when ND goes to that bowl:

WesDawg
Sgt. John
12guagetimmy
Cerberus
Bodey
MtTacWA
Miller

Feel free to add your name

Last edited by a moderator:

MtTacWa

Old Jackass...
To A Bowl Game?....yes, I can see that happening....

To A BCS Game?.....sorry, don't see that happening.

Since the Domers are an Independent, they are gonna have to run the gauntlet to make it....

Might as well add me to that list....

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Season starts in under two weeks and there are a number of people who are about to feel very stupid.

Here are the list of people who are about to kiss my ass when ND goes to that bowl:

WesDawg
Sgt. John
12guagetimmy
Cerberus
Bodey

Feel free to add your name

LOL. This is going to be a fun season. Ha Ha.

MtTacWa

Old Jackass...
ND had been to a BCS game and were not undefeated. Remember when they got their asses kicked by Ohio St?

This is true....but I'm looking at ND Schedule Strength and how that will be effected by the Computers (i.e what happened to Utah last year).

Sorry.....still don't see it happening....

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
This is true....but I'm looking at ND Schedule Strength and how that will be effected by the Computers (i.e what happened to Utah last year).

Sorry.....still don't see it happening....

UTAH got scwed last year and that happens every year to some team and will continue til a playoff system comes into play. And get rid of the BCS also.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Add me to the list...there is no way that ND will get into ANY BCS game...schedules too weak...and they WILL get beat in the regular season...unlike Florida and Texas (or Oklahoma).

Last edited by a moderator:

bodey24

Staff member
I don't know whether I want ND to miss the BCS bowl games so I can say I told you so, or if I want them to make one so that they get embarrassed by whoever they play! :)

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I've been away for this website for too damn long... I miss this kind of fun :grin:

This place is a trip. Few of you characters around give me a good laugh every day. I came here for the sports info and stay for the humor.

Add me to the list...there is no way that ND will get into ANY BCS game...schedules too weak...and they WILL get beat in the regular season...unlike Florida and Texas (or Oklahoma).

Texas will lose one game this year. The red river shoot out.

Edited so the other 120 something D1 teams can put there name in with pride

I about pissed myself when i saw that. :thrash:

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
I never said they were or weren't going to a BCS game. I said I had them at 8-4. I also said that if they log 7 wins they'll probably get an at large bid because their overrated name is attractive to networks.
If they make a BCS game, the real tragedy is that a truly deserving team (Boise St.? TCU?) will get shut out. If they're undefeated or have 1-loss, than they earned it.

I just hope Vegas makes them a favorite in the Pitt game so I can double my paycheck for that week. I'm sure we can dig out a creative avatar wager by then, if you're so inclined.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I never said they were or weren't going to a BCS game. I said I had them at 8-4. I also said that if they log 7 wins they'll probably get an at large bid because their overrated name is attractive to networks.
If they make a BCS game, the real tragedy is that a truly deserving team (Boise St.? TCU?) will get shut out. If they're undefeated or have 1-loss, than they earned it.

I just hope Vegas makes them a favorite in the Pitt game so I can double my paycheck for that week. I'm sure we can dig out a creative avatar wager by then, if you're so inclined.

Not going to happen. Pitt is going to mop the field with them or at least they should. Pitt should win the Big east this year but Cincinnati and South Florida should keep that division interesting.