The Notre Dame is going to a BCS Bowl Game Thread

maverick824

ok, you just disproved yourself with the Ineptitude poster.......whilst holding the sign upside down does prove the point......

You are displaying a collegiate cheerleader wearing ND colors.......an ATTRACTIVE ND cheerleader.....and for argument purposes on a message board, and strictly that....anytime you put an attractive female on a message board for me, I lose all focus on what the argument was about in the first place...

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Kristy+Bojazi.jpg

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
okay, let me go ahead and correct myself, since I googled it after the fact....this is cut n paste.....

4. Notre Dame will have an automatic berth if it is in the top eight of the final BCS Standings.

so yeah, with their schedule.......I think they can afford a loss to USC and still get there......I don't think two losses is going to cut it......
But they will get an at-large bid at 2 losses just because they are ND and they bring cash......like I have said all along, please let OSU play them in a BCS game this year, we REALLY need the dial a BCS win right about now!

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I wouldnt say sugar around Charlie. He might eat one of the cheerleaders......
Posted via Mobile Device

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
looks like Navy just put the official nail in this coffin.....once again, ND fails to live up to the hype.....anyone really surprised??

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Looks like only one gets to feel stupid.....start to pucker up, you have a LOT of ass to kiss..... :biglaugh:

Season starts in under two weeks and there are a number of people who are about to feel very stupid.

Here are the list of people who are about to kiss my ass when ND goes to that bowl:

WesDawg
Sgt. John
12guagetimmy
Cerberus
Bodey
MtTacWA
Miller

Feel free to add your name

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Hey my name was on that list. Sinve the Tigers lost this afternoon I can feel your pain Chris. Better luck next year.