The Lineup Doctor 2009 Edition

johst16

One more... its a kicker question. John Carney is ruled inactive. Do I start Hartley his replacement against WAS or Mason Crosby against Baltimore

n3twyrker

Would you consider playing Crabtree over Ward this week? Both have good matchups so maybe I'm overthinking and/or trying to to be sneaky?

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Week 14...pick 3 please...

LT2 @ Dallas
MBlll vs S.D.
P. Thomas @ Atlanta
J. Harrison vs Pitt

Standard scoring w/ .5 ppr

pipeman

Since I'm in regardless of this week, I'm looking for some week 15 playoff insight. Full PPR, 6 all TD's, 12 team keeper.

This is my opponents probable roster.

P. Manning @ Jax
Ricky @ Ten
LT2 vs Cin
Roddy @ NYJ
Santonio vs GB
Gates vs Cin

Here are my choices
A. Smith @ Phi
Flacco vs Chi

Rice vs Chi
ADP @ Car
SJax vs Hou

Fitz vs Det
VJax vs Cin
Maclin vs SF
Burleson vs TB

Celek vs SF
Shiancoe @ Car

Thanks in advance! - Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
hey chris!

Need some help on some iffy matchups for my D/ST slot:

Bengals @ Vikings

or

Texans vs Seahawks

I know the Bengals are the better overall defense but they do play a stout Vikings offense. I'm on the fence because they play so well away, they can stop the run and their secondary is great.

The Texans play at home and against the 23rd ranked offense in the league but not sure I can trust them.

Thoughts?

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
I need to start 2 RB's out of the following...

Q. Ganther @ Oak (promoted to starter)
P. Thomas vs Atl
LT2 @ Dal
MBlll vs SD

Since I'm in regardless of this week, I'm looking for some week 15 playoff insight. Full PPR, 6 all TD's, 12 team keeper.

This is my opponents probable roster.

P. Manning @ Jax
Ricky @ Ten
LT2 vs Cin
Roddy @ NYJ
Santonio vs GB
Gates vs Cin

Here are my choices
A. Smith @ Phi
Flacco vs Chi

Rice vs Chi
ADP @ Car
SJax vs Hou

Fitz vs Det
VJax vs Cin
Maclin vs SF
Burleson vs TB

Celek vs SF
Shiancoe @ Car

Thanks in advance! - Kevin

I would go with:

Flacco
ADP
Rice
Fitz
VJax
Burleson
Celek

hey chris!

Need some help on some iffy matchups for my D/ST slot:

Bengals @ Vikings

or

Texans vs Seahawks

I know the Bengals are the better overall defense but they do play a stout Vikings offense. I'm on the fence because they play so well away, they can stop the run and their secondary is great.

The Texans play at home and against the 23rd ranked offense in the league but not sure I can trust them.

Thoughts?

I would go with the Bengals. I'm not a fan of playing bad D's against bad offenses. (I started the Lions D against the Browns in one of my leagues and it totally blew up in my face lol)

I need to start 2 RB's out of the following...

Q. Ganther @ Oak (promoted to starter)
P. Thomas vs Atl
LT2 @ Dal
MBlll vs SD

I would go with Thomas and MBIII. Ganther will start but I read that the carries will be split three ways so I don't think he is a reliable starter especially in a playoff game. LT2 doesn't do well this week against a good Dallas D.

brtdud7

not playoffs yet.

i have MSW, santonio holmes, donald driver, and terrell owens. pick 3 to start?

im thinking MSW, driver, and T.O. I know hines is out and this will probably result in more targets/catches for santonio, but the weather is making me nervous as well (sticking to the run to avoid the wind) as the game probably getting out of hand early.

T.O has a good matchup against the chiefs and this game will probably stay closer for longer

its a non-PPR league.

ssrunyon

12 tm half point PPR league I have McNabb Chris Johnson Steven Jackson and need three of the following: Reggie Wayne Brandon Marshall Anquan Boldin, Chad Ochocinco, Greg Jennings
IF
any advice please
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:

realmwalker

LINEUP HELP for Playoffs Week 1

This is WEEK 1 of the Playoffs I need help at QB and RB:

QB -- Schaub or Alex Smith.

Schaub has a good matchup home and against SEA and is likely to play, but if he gets hurt I am S.O.L. Alex Smith does not have as great of a matchup (Home vs. ARIZONA) but he does not have a jacked up Shoulder. My instincts says play Schaub...but that does not come without some big risk.

RB -- Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, Jamaal Charles.

Ray Rice has Detroit and even with some TD vultures on the Ravens, I am starting RICE

Peterson has been lackluster and seems a tad hobbled with the knee issue. He is going to play but against a good Cincy D.

Jamaal Charles is starting, they have nothing else and its against the AWFUL Buffalo run D.

So am I crazy to even CONSIDER SITTING Peterson this week for Jamaal Charles?

Thoughts..and thanks!