gizzil

i guess it doesnt matter if i win but wondering peoples opinion... i got

AP v. chi
Ray rice V. pit

Bernard scott v. cle
Snelling v. Tampa

I just stay with my horses right

also is harvin not playing?

yep, if AP's a go, you gotta start him. If it doesn't matter if you win or not then go with Rice. I would probably start Scott if you needed to win

Don't know about Harvin's status

egoo

week 13:

PPR league

Fred Jackson vs NYJ
or
Lesean McCoy @ ATL

Calvin Johnson @ CIN
or
Roddy White vs PHI(w/o Matt Ryan)

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Would you start Jason Avant vs Atl (w/ no Desean Jackson) over Kevin Walter vs Jax?

Standard scoring w/ .5 ppr

Thanks

BROWNTOWN808

which recievers to start

Here is my team I need to get your opinion on which WR'S to start this week I work on a 1pt. For every ten yrds reception and 1 pt for every 5 plus I get 2 pt for every 25 for punt and kick off yrds.
I'M THINKING I SHOULD STICK WITH MY STARTERS BUT I HAVE SEVERAL HOT RECIEVERS ON THE BENCH AND NEED TO MAXIMIZE MY RECEIVER POSITION THIS WEEK I'M ONE GAME UP IN MY LEAGUE AND THIS IS THE LAST GAME OF THE REGULAR SEASON ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS APPRECIATED

Phillip Rivers QB
Adrian Peterson, Min*RB**
Chris Johnson, Ten*RB
Hines Ward, Pit*WR
MarPhilip Riversques Colston, NO*WR
Roddy White, Atl*WR**P
Robert Meachem, NO*WR
Vernon Davis, SF*TE
Chargers D/ST, SD*D/ST
David Akers, Phi*K

BENCH
Felix Jones, Dal*RB
Cadillac Williams, TB*RB**P
Broncos D/ST, Den*D/ST
Johnny Knox, Chi*WR
Hakeem Nicks, NYG*WR
Brent Celek, Phi*TE**P
Josh Cribbs, Cle*WR
Jason Avant, Phi*WR

week 13:

PPR league

Fred Jackson vs NYJ
or
Lesean McCoy @ ATL

Calvin Johnson @ CIN
or
Roddy White vs PHI(w/o Matt Ryan)

Fred Jackson and Roddy White. Redman was able to do well with White a couple of years ago and Cincinnatti has a great secondary. Fred should catch a lot of balls out of the backfield against the Jets

Here is my team I need to get your opinion on which WR'S to start this week I work on a 1pt. For every ten yrds reception and 1 pt for every 5 plus I get 2 pt for every 25 for punt and kick off yrds.
I'M THINKING I SHOULD STICK WITH MY STARTERS BUT I HAVE SEVERAL HOT RECIEVERS ON THE BENCH AND NEED TO MAXIMIZE MY RECEIVER POSITION THIS WEEK I'M ONE GAME UP IN MY LEAGUE AND THIS IS THE LAST GAME OF THE REGULAR SEASON ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS APPRECIATED

Phillip Rivers QB
Adrian Peterson, Min*RB**
Chris Johnson, Ten*RB
Hines Ward, Pit*WR
MarPhilip Riversques Colston, NO*WR
Roddy White, Atl*WR**P
Robert Meachem, NO*WR
Vernon Davis, SF*TE
Chargers D/ST, SD*D/ST
David Akers, Phi*K

BENCH
Felix Jones, Dal*RB
Cadillac Williams, TB*RB**P
Broncos D/ST, Den*D/ST
Johnny Knox, Chi*WR
Hakeem Nicks, NYG*WR
Brent Celek, Phi*TE**P
Josh Cribbs, Cle*WR
Jason Avant, Phi*WR

Stick with what got ya there. No changes that I would make to that lineup. Gotta say that I'm a huge fan of MarPhilip Riversques Colston!!! :koolaid:

jaybebo

OK, Chris...

I am starting McNabb @ ATL over Garrard v. Houston (I do believe Garrard will need to throw to keep up with Houston...but McNabb is going to have fun with the Atlanta secondary). At DST, I am starting Denver over Carolina (I just see Denver giving KC fits, but Carolina's DST could really eat up the Ryan-less and Turner-less Falcons).

Pick 2 (really wish I could start 3)...

Gore @ Seattle
DWilliams v. Tampa Bay
Forsett v. San Francisco
Mendenhall v. Oakland

Pick 2 at WR...this is my concern...

Fitz v. Minnesota (Warner could play, but Minnesota's defense is tough)
Cotchery @ Buffalo
Mike Wallace v. Oakland
Robert Meachem @ Washington
Hester v. St. Louis

Final one...Witten or Boss...Witten has been very unsuccessful against the Giants in New York...having only 6 receptions for 90 over the past four seasons...he had none in 2008.

Currently, my starting lineup is such...

McNabb
DWilliams (really thinking of Mendy here)
Gore
Fitzgerald (if Warner plays, I like this)
Hester (considering Meachem, but I like the opportunity for Hester here)
Boss
Kaeding
Broncos DST

OK, Chris...

I am starting McNabb @ ATL over Garrard v. Houston (I do believe Garrard will need to throw to keep up with Houston...but McNabb is going to have fun with the Atlanta secondary). At DST, I am starting Denver over Carolina (I just see Denver giving KC fits, but Carolina's DST could really eat up the Ryan-less and Turner-less Falcons).

Pick 2 (really wish I could start 3)...

Gore @ Seattle
DWilliams v. Tampa Bay
Forsett v. San Francisco
Mendenhall v. Oakland

Pick 2 at WR...this is my concern...

Fitz v. Minnesota (Warner could play, but Minnesota's defense is tough)
Cotchery @ Buffalo
Mike Wallace v. Oakland
Robert Meachem @ Washington
Hester v. St. Louis

Final one...Witten or Boss...Witten has been very unsuccessful against the Giants in New York...having only 6 receptions for 90 over the past four seasons...he had none in 2008.

Currently, my starting lineup is such...

McNabb
DWilliams (really thinking of Mendy here)
Gore
Fitzgerald (if Warner plays, I like this)
Hester (considering Meachem, but I like the opportunity for Hester here)
Boss
Kaeding
Broncos DST

Mendenhall for sure against Oakland. I will give you a personal guarantee that he gets 170 total yds and at least 1 score. Williams over Gore for me, but check his status. Matt Moore= big game for D/Will.

I like the Fitz/Hester combo as well. I'm thinking that Witten is coming on after his last game and will continue to post similar weeks for the rest of the year. With Eli's sore foot I'm downgrading the whole Giants offense.

#1bears fan

week 13

Qb Warner
WR A Johnson
wr M Colston
RB T Jones already played
RB ??
TE Whitten
flex ???

Need to plug in two my lineup is in the signature, Thanks again