The Lineup Doctor 2009 Edition

mls200863

KING OF MEDIOCRITY
hey chris,
need help with picking a number three wide out. ppr league.
tj housh (getting tired with his act)
a bryant (picked him up last week and left him on the bench)
k britt (picked him up this week)
perplexed, want to use a bryant but tj housh has a better match up. k britt just not sure on.
thanks chris

I like Britt this week. Tennessee is going to need to score in waves to hang with the Colts and Chris Johnson is going to need a whole lot of help. Colts secondary is very iffy and Britt should get a ton of targets.

pokerpaul

RB Advise

Standard scoring--non-ppr

If dinged up D.Williams plays tommorrow (which might mean Stewert gets more carries than usual) would you still start D.Williams over:

L.McCoy @ATL
J.Charles vs Denver

thx

Escrow

Wr help....PICK 2

1 ppr....1pt for 20 yards rec/rush
6 for a td

Roddy white vs phi
chambers vs den
crabtree vs sea
st.smith(car) vs tb
avant vs atl

thanks bud

Phil Dawson

In a .5ppr should I go with Pierre Thomas, Cartwright or Cadillac at RB? For my flex should I start one of the remaining two listed above, Collie or Jennings (against Bal possibly in the snow) at flex?

Wr help....PICK 2

1 ppr....1pt for 20 yards rec/rush
6 for a td

Roddy white vs phi
chambers vs den
crabtree vs sea
st.smith(car) vs tb
avant vs atl

thanks bud

I think I would go with your studs this week. Both have new QB's but I think that they should still perform well- White and Smith

In a .5ppr should I go with Pierre Thomas, Cartwright or Cadillac at RB? For my flex should I start one of the remaining two listed above, Collie or Jennings (against Bal possibly in the snow) at flex?

Pierre at RB. I've started to sour on Greg Jennings lately but I don't think I would start any of the others over him this week.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Looks like Reggie Bush is active today so should I bench Pierre Thomas vs Washington for MBlll vs NYG?

standard scoring w/ .5 ppr

brtdud7

brandon jacobs or should i pick up chris brown? i would be dropping T.O, and my other WR are driver, holmes, and sims-walker.
other RB are jacobs, MJD, turner

also, hasselback or alex smith?

brandon jacobs or should i pick up chris brown? i would be dropping T.O, and my other WR are driver, holmes, and sims-walker.
other RB are jacobs, MJD, turner

also, hasselback or alex smith?

At QB, I would go with Smith. Chris Brown is a nice pickup, but your wr's are very thin. Brown won't be a starter for your team in the playoffs, but T.O more then likely will be if you are in the running.

Here is what I would do:

1.) IF you are a LOCK for the playoffs, just start Jacobs

2.) You are on the bubble and NEED to win this game then drop T.O and pickup an start Brown (check and make sure that you aren't carrying any extra K's or Defenses that you could drop instead first though)

I don't see Ben posting big numbers in this game. Pitt will probably just run all day long to try and keep Ben from taking any shots plus Oak. is horrendous against the run meaning this game plan shouldn't have any problems.

I would go with Orton