The Lineup Doctor 2009 Edition

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Good morning Chris. After making a waiver wire move last night I now face picking one of these.

Moats @ SEA
Norwood @ NO

What say yo sir?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'm going with Moats though my gut tells me Norwood Chris. I'm in the playoffs so I can survive another blow. The last time I went against you it cost me about 15 points. Thank you for your time.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Chris,
Thomas Jones vs the Bucs or Ricky Williams vs. Patriots? (I can't remember and I'm not near my mac). I originally started TJ because I know we can't stop the run. But I'd like ur opinion on the matter :)
Thanks!

Chris,
Thomas Jones vs the Bucs or Ricky Williams vs. Patriots? (I can't remember and I'm not near my mac). I originally started TJ because I know we can't stop the run. But I'd like ur opinion on the matter :)
Thanks!

Jones for sure. It may pain you to hear this........ The Bucs are even worse the YOU think against the run :)

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Chris,

Louis Murphy or Brandon Gibson as a Harvin injury replacement (ie someone people can get on the wire in a pinch) PPR of course.

realmwalker

Well, I got through the first round by destroying the 4 seed. Now I am up against the #1 seed to go to the Final.

Dilemma at WR

Normally, Moss, White, Austin would be the no-brainers...but are they still? I am trying not to overthink it...thoughts

I need 3!!..
Randy Moss(@Buff) - WTF?!? on this guy...I need him to show up!
Roddy White (vs. Jets -- likely will get Reevis)
Miles Austin (@ NO)
Hakeem Nicks (@ Wash)

Kevin Walter(@STL), Joshua Cribbs (@ KC), Kenny Britt (vs. Miami) all avail on waivers.

I need to get this right.

Mendenhall v. Packers or Maroney v. Bills?
Saints DST v. Cowboys or Packers DST v. Steelers?

Pack DST- If Cleveland can sack Ben 7 times the Packers should wreak havoc.

Tough call on the RB. The Packers absolutely shut Ray Rice so I think Mendy will have a very tough go of it. On the other hand Jamaal Charles shredded the Bills. I would go with Maroney, he should be a lock for a score and at least 70 yds. (It sucks to have your RB running against your D as well)

Well, I got through the first round by destroying the 4 seed. Now I am up against the #1 seed to go to the Final.

Dilemma at WR

Normally, Moss, White, Austin would be the no-brainers...but are they still? I am trying not to overthink it...thoughts

I need 3!!..
Randy Moss(@Buff) - WTF?!? on this guy...I need him to show up!
Roddy White (vs. Jets -- likely will get Reevis)
Miles Austin (@ NO)
Hakeem Nicks (@ Wash)

Kevin Walter(@STL), Joshua Cribbs (@ KC), Kenny Britt (vs. Miami) all avail on waivers.

I need to get this right.

Moss and Austin for sure. Moss was getting his ass chewed on the sidelines by Tom Brady last week so I think he comes out fired up. I also think T.O going on the other side of the ball will be a motivation. Big game for Moss!

Austin will get a lot of garbage yardage and maybe a late score

Roddy vs. Revis is a very tough matchup. I really like Nicks this week against Washington on Monday Night. He's officially the #2 and has been catching TD's on an almost weekly basis. Steve Smith will likely get locked down so I see a ton of Nicks targets. You could do a lot worse for a #3 WR and I think he is the much safer play.

Good luck

mills

ok so big RB questions here...
Non-PPR, standard scoring. 6 - TD, 1 - 10yds

Addai vs. Jac (Will he sit?)
Beanie Wells vs. Det
Rice vs. Chi
D. Williams vs. Minny
Lynch vs. NE
McFadden vs. Den

I initially had Addai and Rice, but I'm questioning Addai.

I really like Beanie against Detroit this week. Hightower had some fumbling issues last week and I think Wells will be featured heavily.

gizzil

finally i get to play again

this is the semis need that paper!!

QB
-Warner @det (will they even pass?)
Palmer @ SD

RB
-AP @ car
-Ray Rice v. chi
Moats @ stl
Chester Taylor @ car
Can pick up snelling, etc

WR
-Percy Harvin @car (praying for no headaches)
-Chris Chambers v. cle
-Calvin Johnson v. ari
Jeremy Maclin v. Sf (hurt)
pick up ?

TE
-Witten @ NO

DEF
-Baltimore v. chi (cmon cutler help me out)
SF @ phi

K
-Rackers @ det

D
-Sharper v. Dal (romo in december? has anyone scored 4 tuddys in one season?)
-C. Lofton @NYJ

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Need to start 1 of these RB's in the semi's...

LT2 vs Cincy
MBlll @ N.O.
P. Thomas vs Dallas
Q. Ganther vs NYG

Standard scoring w/ .5 ppr

this is the semis need that paper!!

QB
-Warner @det (will they even pass?)
Palmer @ SD

RB
-AP @ car
-Ray Rice v. chi
Moats @ stl
Chester Taylor @ car
Can pick up snelling, etc

WR
-Percy Harvin @car (praying for no headaches)
-Chris Chambers v. cle
-Calvin Johnson v. ari
Jeremy Maclin v. Sf (hurt)
pick up ?

TE
-Witten @ NO

DEF
-Baltimore v. chi (cmon cutler help me out)
SF @ phi

K
-Rackers @ det

D
-Sharper v. Dal (romo in december? has anyone scored 4 tuddys in one season?)
-C. Lofton @NYJ

I think Warner will pass to make up for that horrible showing last week against San Francisco and have a very nice game

Rice and AP are easy choices here

I guess you have to start Chambers, Johnson and Harvin (I think he'll go)

Need to start 1 of these RB's in the semi's...

LT2 vs Cincy
MBlll @ N.O.
P. Thomas vs Dallas
Q. Ganther vs NYG

Standard scoring w/ .5 ppr

First let me say that I was waaaay wrong on Ganther last week so I apologize to you and a few others who I advised against starting him.

That being said I would start Thomas against Dallas. I have a very strong gut feeling that this week Sean Payton is going to allow him to have a big game. Bell scored two weeks ago and Reggie scored twice last week. Its Pierre's turn.