The Lineup Doctor 2009 Edition

Made it to the championship!!!! (1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR....standard scoring)

Here is my opponents full squad (dont know who he'll start): Romo @ Was, Shaub @ Mia, S Smith @ NYG, Wayne vs NYJ, Bowe @ Cin, Welker vs Jax, R Williams @ Wash, Turner vs Buf, Jones-Drew @ NE, R Brown vs Hou.

QB
Brady vs Jax
Favre @ Chi

RB
Gore vs Det
Benson vs KC
Addai vs NYJ
D Williams @ NYG
Jacobs vs Car

WR
V Jackson @ Ten
Boldin vs STL
Marshall @ Phi
Ochocinco vs KC
S Rice @ Chi

Brady
Gore
Benson
OchoCinco
Marshall
Boldin

Merry Christmas

It's been a few weeks sense my last post, but your help early on this year was awsome. For the first time in my fantasy football keeper league I have made it to the Championship game. Been in this league sense '98 and have finished last 3 times :(
It's different this year in large part to having P.Manning, C. Johnson, and W. Welker.

My WRs are W. Welker, M. Austin, A. Boldin
At RB C. Johnson and either L. Maroney, D. Sproles or M. Morris
And the big Q???? Do I go with P. Manning?? My other options are E. Manning, V. Young or C. Henne. What do you think about my 2nd RB and QB. PPR league
THX

Good Luck to everyone who made the Finals. MERRY CHRISTMAS

You gotta go with Manning and Maroney. I don't believe that the Colts rest this week and Manning won't have a problem with the Jets D.

Maroney pretty much by default- Morris got all his yards on a long run last week and I don't think he'll duplicate those stats this week. Sproles is a tough call b/c he can easily get very few carries in a game and the Tennessee D is coming back to last years form.

Good Luck

brtdud7

ok i have many decisions to make

QB: Warner or Alex Smith
RB: MJD, Beanie, JStew, Addai, Snelling
WR: Randy Moss, Mason, Crabtree, Steve Smith (NYG), Roddy White
I have 2 RB slots, 2 WR slots, and 1 flex. I currently have MJD, Beanie, JStew, Moss, and Mason. Any changes?

Also, I have Fred Davis (redskins TE) on the bench with Dallas Clark starting. Should i fear an early exit from Dallas?

ok i have many decisions to make

QB: Warner or Alex Smith
RB: MJD, Beanie, JStew, Addai, Snelling
WR: Randy Moss, Mason, Crabtree, Steve Smith (NYG), Roddy White
I have 2 RB slots, 2 WR slots, and 1 flex. I currently have MJD, Beanie, JStew, Moss, and Mason. Any changes?

Also, I have Fred Davis (redskins TE) on the bench with Dallas Clark starting. Should i fear an early exit from Dallas?

Warner vs. St. Louis is a great matchup. Not sure that the Niners won't just run all day vs. Detroit

MJD and Beanie
White, Moss
Snelling

I love White against Buffalo as well as Snelling. I think the Falcons will put up big #'s in this game. The Giants are rejuvinated for their playoff push so I think Stewart will get shut down.

Leave Clark in for sure.

brtdud7

Warner vs. St. Louis is a great matchup. Not sure that the Niners won't just run all day vs. Detroit

MJD and Beanie
White, Moss
Snelling

I love White against Buffalo as well as Snelling. I think the Falcons will put up big #'s in this game. The Giants are rejuvinated for their playoff push so I think Stewart will get shut down.

Leave Clark in for sure.

are you sure about roddy over mason? i can understand snelling (i was a bit reluctant because i got burned by snelling once this year) but the steelers have the best run defense and the middle of the pack pass defense. mason has a TD in 3 of 4 and the bills have the #3 pass defense!

Bills pass D is a reflection of their poor run D. Not a great pass D teams just get up early and run. I think Mason will get shut down while Roddy will score a couple quick ones that will lead to Snellings big numbers

Obviously do what you think is right this is just how I see things going this week.

pokerpaul

Championship Game

10 team standard yahoo scoring- non ppr

T.Romo @ WAS or
A.Smith vs DET

J.Stewart @ NYG or
P.Thomas vs TB

and pick 2 WR

W.Welker vs JAC
S.Rice @ CHI
S.Smith (CAR) @ NYG

Thanks in advance and have a great holiday.

cctekguy

Staff member
are you sure about roddy over mason?

THE LINE-UP DOCTOR HAS SPOKEN...

We don't rebut the Dr.'s advice. Ask and let the next patient in.

If you just MUST take issue with the Dr.'s advice, take it to the waiting room. There are plenty of intern's who will be happy to agree with you.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
THE LINE-UP DOCTOR HAS SPOKEN...

We don't rebut the Dr.'s advice. Ask and let the next patient in.

If you just MUST take issue with the Dr.'s advice, take it to the waiting room. There are plenty of intern's who will be happy to agree with you.

One must never question the doctor :nonoblue:

10 team standard yahoo scoring- non ppr

T.Romo @ WAS or
A.Smith vs DET

J.Stewart @ NYG or
P.Thomas vs TB

and pick 2 WR

W.Welker vs JAC
S.Rice @ CHI
S.Smith (CAR) @ NYG

Thanks in advance and have a great holiday.

Romo-Eli lit up Wash. last week and Romo will do the same
Stewart- Don't think he'll be great, but he'll be better then Pierre this week
Welker- duh
Rice- Favre will light up the Bears after looking horrible the last 2 weeks

are you sure about roddy over mason? i can understand snelling (i was a bit reluctant because i got burned by snelling once this year) but the steelers have the best run defense and the middle of the pack pass defense. mason has a TD in 3 of 4 and the bills have the #3 pass defense!

I wonder who he went with :headscratch:

chromedome

Going into tonights primetime game, im down roughly 10 points. I have Visathe Shiancoe starting, and I have Fred Davis sitting on my bench. Should I start Davis???

realmwalker

Just a HUGE THANKS to Chris, the Dr., whose advice helped steer me through some decisions which led to my capturing my Championship and some CASH! Thanks DOCTOR!
Lets do it all again next year.... :)

Sorry for interrupting those still playing for the cash, but I had to give the shout out to Chris!

(side note: I am locked up for the win and still have ADP playing tonight for good measure - as long as he doesn't fumble 15 times, I should be good) ;)

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Chris is not only famous on Sports Outlaw for offering his spot-on lineup advice... he's also famous in my household! 4 Fantasy Football team owners reside under our NFL-crazed roof and Chris lead us away from potential line up disasters without fail.

Thanks to Chris we racked up the following:
2009 Weekend Grind Champion (Yahoo)
2009 Valrico Nation Semi-finalist (ESPN)
2009 Valrico Nation Playoff contender (ESPN) x 2 teams
(non-SO leagues)

Thank you!! From all of us :)

Thanks for the compliments!

I know I'm not perfect but it feels good to hear that sometimes I do actually help.

You've stroked my ego enough to do this again next year :grin: