The Lineup Doctor 2009 Edition

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Got an early week 16 question for you...

Who's the better start vs Cincy in week 16, Chris Chambers or Dwayne Bowe?

1 pt per 10 yds rec, 2 pts per 10 yds once you go over 100 yds, .5 ppr.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Got one more question...I need to start 1 RB and 1 flex, these are my choices...

LT2 @ Tenn
MBlll @ Wash
P. Thomas vs TB
J. Harrison vs Oak
D. Bowe @ Cin

1 pt per 10 yds rush/rec, 2pts per 10 yds rush/rec after you go over 100yds, .5 ppr.

Harrison and (I know you're probably sick of me saying this) Thomas

I really, really, really think Thomas goes off this week against horrible TB rush D.

(Reggie Bush is hurt as well which should help)

realmwalker

Well I MADE the MONEY BOWL for my league and now its the difference between 400 and 700 dollars. So here are the choices:

(current starters in BOLD)

QB (use 1):

Schaub
(@Mia)
A. Smith (DET)

WR/TE - need 3

Moss
Miles
R.White

H. Nicks
Cribbs

Last week I sat White and Nicks got me 6.5 pts so that was good. This week I have a similar dilemma and Moss and Miles are pretty much MUST starts every week. Nicks and White are pretty much fighting for my WR3, with Cribbs being TOO much of a "?" for the MoneyBowl IMO

Also, DEF:

Az (StL)
SF (Det)

Both defenses are at home and it could be a FEAST...I am leaning toward AZ, thoughts?

At RB I have Peterson and Rice, so thats a NO brainer

Lanigiro

So I made it to my league Championship and wanted to make sure about what I was thinking for RB.

I have:
Mendenhall vs. Ravens
Maroney vs. Jaguars
Jamaal Charles vs. Bengals

And assuming my opponent doesn't try to snatch him up before me

Jerome Harrison vs. Raiders

I'm thinking Charles + Maroney if I don't get Harrison, Harrison + Maroney if I do.
What do you think?

Well I MADE the MONEY BOWL for my league and now its the difference between 400 and 700 dollars. So here are the choices:

(current starters in BOLD)

QB (use 1):

Schaub
(@Mia)
A. Smith (DET)

WR/TE - need 3

Moss
Miles
R.White

H. Nicks
Cribbs

Last week I sat White and Nicks got me 6.5 pts so that was good. This week I have a similar dilemma and Moss and Miles are pretty much MUST starts every week. Nicks and White are pretty much fighting for my WR3, with Cribbs being TOO much of a "?" for the MoneyBowl IMO

Also, DEF:

Az (StL)
SF (Det)

Both defenses are at home and it could be a FEAST...I am leaning toward AZ, thoughts?

At RB I have Peterson and Rice, so thats a NO brainer

Nicks hurt his hammy last night so I thinkl you have to go with White. I would go with Schaub and AZ defense as well.

So I made it to my league Championship and wanted to make sure about what I was thinking for RB.

I have:
Mendenhall vs. Ravens
Maroney vs. Jaguars
Jamaal Charles vs. Bengals

And assuming my opponent doesn't try to snatch him up before me

Jerome Harrison vs. Raiders

I'm thinking Charles + Maroney if I don't get Harrison, Harrison + Maroney if I do.
What do you think?

I think that Jamaal Charles has played too well to sit the last few weeks. If you get Harrison I'd go with Charles and Harrison.

ssrunyon

.5 point ppr league

need 3 of the following

R. Wayne
A. Boldin
G. Jennings
C. Ochocinco
B. Marshall

also D. McNabb or C. Palmer

i have Chris Johnson And Steven Jackson do i dare replace Jackson with B. Wells instead. i am worried about his nagging back injury

thanks in advance

BROWNTOWN808

Chris thanks all year now bring it home baby

The 2009 NFL Season begins in just a few days and with that comes the headaches of making the perfect lineup decisions. If you need a second opinion on your teams lineup just ask your question and make sure to include your leagues scoring.

Championships are won and lost by playing the right matchups to squeeze every point possible out of your fantasy football squad, and that is what I do best! Stop by here, then stick around to read all of the other great articles that make Sports Outlaw the best fantasy football site on the web.

Good Luck!

I'm in the championship game here is my league rules I get 1pt for every 10yrds recieving 1 pt for every 25 yrds 2 pt for every 25 ret yrds 2 pts for every 25 punt ret yrds 1 pt for every 5 recp. Here is my team and line up I gotta really tough matchup the next two weeks

Phillip Rivers -QB
Adrian Peterson, Min*RB**P
Chris Johnson, Ten*RB
Hines Ward, Pit*WR /Flex
Marques Colston, NO*WR
Roddy White, Atl*WR**P
Robert Meachem, NO*WR
Vernon Davis, SF*TE
Chargers D/ST, SD*D/ST
David Akers, Phi*K
BENCH
Felix Jones, Dal*RB
Cadillac Williams, TB*RB**P
Broncos D/ST, Den*D/ST
Johnny Knox, Chi*WR
Hakeem Nicks, NYG*WR
Brent Celek, Phi*TE**P
Josh Cribbs, Cle*WR
Quinton Ganther Was RB
Here are my problems- I benched Cribs the past two weeks and with ret yrds he came thru huge- I don't forsee any of the remaning teams on the schedule ever kicking the ball to him again and I don't see the Browns really involving him enough in the game plan to make much of a difference, what are your thoughts about starting him. Next both Roddy, and Marcques have not pulled thru with great numbers in the past few weeks, so I'm at a loss for Rec. I'm fine at QB and RB but I need help at the Flex and REC positions and lastly I can pick up the Falcons def for this up coming week because both of my Defenses have tough match ups and I don't know who to let go on my roster I'm thinking KNOX, beacuse the Falcons would only be a one week fix CHRISS any help would be appreciated

I agree with you that Cribbs probably won't see much action for the remainder of the year after returning 2 last week.

As far as your flex/receiver positions go, I gotta say I think what you have in right now is going to be your best bet. The only sub would be if Nicks ends up being good to go I like him better then Meachem, but I think he's going to be less then 100 percent.

The Falcons do have a pretty nice matchup this week so yeah I would drop someone (probably Ganther imo)

RLLD

My intended starters for the champoinship game:

Aaron Rodgers

Steven Jackson
Knowshon Moreno

Andre Johnson
DeSean Jackson

Antonio Gates

Nate Kaeding

Packers Def

Bench:
Matt Schaub
Quintin Ganther
Caddy Williams
Shon Greene
Pierre Garcon
Jerricho Cotchery
Matt Prater
Radiers Def
Titans Def

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
PPR League, every 10 yards is 1 point, TD worth 6:

Pick 1:

M Turner
R Mendenhall
M Bush

Pick 1:

R Wayne
P Harvin
J Morgan
Any of the OAK WR

Baldie

Made it to the championship!!!! (1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR....standard scoring)

Here is my opponents full squad (dont know who he'll start): Romo @ Was, Shaub @ Mia, S Smith @ NYG, Wayne vs NYJ, Bowe @ Cin, Welker vs Jax, R Williams @ Wash, Turner vs Buf, Jones-Drew @ NE, R Brown vs Hou.

QB
Brady vs Jax
Favre @ Chi

RB
Gore vs Det
Benson vs KC
Addai vs NYJ
D Williams @ NYG
Jacobs vs Car

WR
V Jackson @ Ten
Boldin vs STL
Marshall @ Phi
Ochocinco vs KC
S Rice @ Chi

buttchip

Merry Christmas

It's been a few weeks sense my last post, but your help early on this year was awsome. For the first time in my fantasy football keeper league I have made it to the Championship game. Been in this league sense '98 and have finished last 3 times :(
It's different this year in large part to having P.Manning, C. Johnson, and W. Welker.

My WRs are W. Welker, M. Austin, A. Boldin
At RB C. Johnson and either L. Maroney, D. Sproles or M. Morris
And the big Q???? Do I go with P. Manning?? My other options are E. Manning, V. Young or C. Henne. What do you think about my 2nd RB and QB. PPR league
THX

Good Luck to everyone who made the Finals. MERRY CHRISTMAS

PPR League, every 10 yards is 1 point, TD worth 6:

Pick 1:

M Turner
R Mendenhall
M Bush

Pick 1:

R Wayne
P Harvin
J Morgan
Any of the OAK WR

Bush and Wayne. Fargas should be out again and Bush made the most of his opportunity last week. Goes up against a very weak Cleveland rush D this week and will put up good numbers. I don't think Wayne sits and he's obviously a receiver who is Revis proof imo. Also don't think they sit early this week.