Post draft FA moves and team moves

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Detroit signed RB Matt Asiata. A battle between he and Zach Zenner is expected for a roster spot. I like Zach's chances myself.
Meh..not sure. First I am a HUGE Zenner fan. But Asiata does what Detroit desperately needs. Scores Tds at the goal line. Have to wait and see how this falls out...but I see Asiata being that redzone back.

If it were me, I would lose Abdullah, and go Zenner to start. If I ran Detroit.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Jets trading S Calvin Prior to Browns for Lb Demario Davis(former Jet).
Matt Jones Rb Was a goner?? - per multiple reports Jones was supposedly told he was not in Washington's plans(they do have Kelly, Thompson and rookie Perine), but HC expects him back for now.....even though he is sitting out OTA's(they are voluntary).

Phicinfan

Administrator
In more news - Teddy Bridgewater has been throwing with other Qbs in OTAs and while not participating in practice, he has been on sidelines doing drop backs and roll outs, so the rehab seems to be going well.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Detroit Rb situation....
Well Abdullah admitted he tore his LysFranc ligament last year, and while he says he is healthy, "I" have memories of other Rbs who have struggled post LysFranc injuries. Duce Staley comes readily to mind. They didn't feel the need to draft a Rb this year, but they did sign Asiata as a Fa. So the team may not be concerned, but if I were his fantasy owner, I would be.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Ravens think Pitta fractured and dislocated his hip for the third time in 4 years. If so, rumor is his career is over

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Jordan Schultz of the Huffington Post reports the Bills are in preliminary talks with free agent Jeremy Maclin.

hikeNbike

Jordan Schultz of the Huffington Post reports the Bills are in preliminary talks with free agent Jeremy Maclin.
Didn't they already sign a bunch of receivers or am I missing them up with other teams. Also don't they already have Sammy Watkins? Isn't he a better version of Maclin. I don't see why they need him. Feels like Maclin would be a better fit elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Watkins hasn't been a picture of health and I think their #2 is dinged up as well. It makes some sense for the Bills but I doubt fantasy owners will be doing cartwheels if he lands there.