Post draft FA moves and team moves

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Bills have a new GM - Brandon Beane former asst. GM in Carolina. Heard alot of good stuff from different sites, so this may be a great move for Buffalo.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
The Patriots being well the Patriots. From rotoworld.com

Patriots extended a one-year, $1.1 million, May 9 tender to free agent RB LeGarrette Blount.

Huh? This is a very rarely-used tender, so leave it to the Patriots to be the ones to bring it to light. May 9 was the deadline for free agents to count in the compensatory pick formula. By extending this tender, the Patriots protect the comp pick and will get one if Blount signs with another club before July 22. If Blount remains unsigned after July 22, he can only negotiate with the Patriots through Week 10 of the season. The tender pays the player 110 percent of what he made the previous season, so it amounts to $1.1 million for Blount. It's unclear if the Patriots value Blount or the comp pick more, but we'd bet he signs with a new club before the July 22 deadline. Per Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald, Blount has no plans to sign the Patriots' tender.

Phicinfan

Administrator
This isn't keeping Blount from signing elsewhere. IF he does sign elsewhere it just gets NE a compensatory pick.

Phicinfan

Administrator
okay back to business...

Isaiah Crowell signs his tender with Cleveland
Cardinals sign Blaine Gabbert for a one year min. deal - new back up QB?
Michael Floyd signs with Minnesota
Former Rb Andre Ellington Arizona is moving to Wr - this might be a great move for him

hikeNbike

I'm waiting to see if Taco Charlton signs with Taco Bueno, Fuzzy Taco or Taco Cabana. Free tacos for life can't beat it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Let's see I have Stewart, huh oh.

Jeremy Hill= Gulp.

Rob Kelly- You gotta be kidding me.

And Gurley for what it's worth.

Sorry to sidetrack the thread PhiCin but even though my RB group was shaky before the draft it's the pits now.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Let's see I have Stewart, huh oh.

Jeremy Hill= Gulp.

Rob Kelly- You gotta be kidding me.

And Gurley for what it's worth.

Sorry to sidetrack the thread PhiCin but even though my RB group was shaky before the draft it's the pits now.
Not necessarily. Stewart will be the lead runner, McCaffrey will be change of pace and pass receptions. You could be okay there.
Hill is a goner if rookie can perform - sorry there.
Kelly I think can be okay, but will split the role some.

Gurley only needs Goff to grow a set and get pass game going, LOVE the OL work Rams have done to help Gurley.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Yeah I was happy about the additions the Rams made. My next best hope, IMO is Kelly. I'm not feeling it for Stewart and Hill is out of here. Injuries good make this work but other wise I am RB shopping at the 5 & dime.