You pick the Singers at the Super Bowl

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
National Anthem, then your halftime band and a suprise second band to join them.

National Anthem: Carrie Underwood (Daddy likes some country arse)

Halftime: AC f'in DC! Angus!!!!!

Suprise 2nd: Metallica

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Give me Darius Rucker for the Anthem.

Half Time - I know, going old now, but Aerosmith, can't go wrong there! But I will say, I liked back during the Ravens/Giants SB when they performed and mixed with various current stars from different types of music. I love performances liek that I would like to see something like that. Mix it up with several different acts and put on a show!

From a performance standpoint to appeal to a mass audiance, I think they have a very good one tonight in BEP's.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
LOL how about Barry White. The song, " Lets get it on". Women love his deep voice so it would have probably turned into a big giant orgy in the stands. Now thats entertainment.

efactor

Coming at you
I saw them (Sick Puppies) a couple years ago when they opened for "Three Doors Down" and Staind. They were excellent and the bass player was wearing a serious short skirt and moved the entire performance. I hadn't heard them before and they were really, friggin good............

Last edited by a moderator:

efactor

Coming at you
Aaron Lewis singing the anthem (solo)...........

Three Doors Down for the halftime show. I have seen them live 4 or 5 times and they rock. Plus, they would appeal to a wide range of fans...........

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
LOL how about Barry White. The song, " Lets get it on". Women love his deep voice so it would have probably turned into a big giant orgy in the stands. Now thats entertainment.

It would be real hard to get Barry White.