WW Pick Up Week 4

Boozy

12 team PPR Dynasty League. I had Woodhead but our league allows for IR spots. So i was wondering which of these three would you put a claim in for and in which order, Remember, this is a keeper league as well,

Lorenzo Taliaferro, James Starks ( I am a Lacy owner), or Alfred Blue? Vareen and Gerhart are available too but not too excited with them. Thanks!

Boozy

I'm sure I could pick up Gerhart on FA without using a waiver spot in this league, I have him in another PPR non-dynasty league but not too happy about it thus far.

Boozy

Hahaha, I'm sold. But just in case I don't get him, waiver 10 in a 12 team league, who would you choose as your second choice?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
sorry I would have gone Blue. He is the heir in Hou and Foster is back to his injury ways. Vereen is not getting much mileage even in PPR due to NE offense.

I would also snag Gerhart as with Bortles and a real passing game....Jax may find more holes for Gerhart as well.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Yeah it's Blue for me too. He could end up being the teams #1 RB for most of the season. You can't know who Bill Belly Check is going to feature but Shane would be my second choice. Gerhart = yuck. If he don't pick it up and I mean a lot there's going to be lots of prognosticators with egg all over their faces as he was anointed Royalty before his first snap in Florida. As PhiCin said maybe Bortles will help but I wouldn't count on it.

ExperiencedRookie

Yeah it's Blue for me too. He could end up being the teams #1 RB for most of the season. You can't know who Bill Belly Check is going to feature but Shane would be my second choice. Gerhart = yuck. If he don't pick it up and I mean a lot there's going to be lots of prognosticators with egg all over their faces as he was anointed Royalty before his first snap in Florida. As PhiCin said maybe Bortles will help but I wouldn't count on it.
Unless Bortles is a fantastic offensive lineman, and is going to clone himself multiple times to play every position of guard and tackle, I seriously doubt it too