WSIS - QB

realmwalker

6 pt ALL TD, 1 pt per 20yds passing, 1pt bonus at 300, 350, and 400 yds total passing

Player Opponent
Grossman AZ
Sanchez Jax
Bradford @NYG

Looks to me that Grossman has a nice matchup with AZ traveling to the east coast for a 1pm. Thinking Sanchez doesnt throw 40 times this game and the establish the run in lower scoring game. Bradford MNF might be a nice bounce back, but the mild injury and last week spooked me.

Leaning toward SEXY REXY.

Coachnorm

6 pt ALL TD, 1 pt per 20yds passing, 1pt bonus at 300, 350, and 400 yds total passing

Player Opponent
Grossman AZ
Sanchez Jax
Bradford @NYG

Looks to me that Grossman has a nice matchup with AZ traveling to the east coast for a 1pm. Thinking Sanchez doesnt throw 40 times this game and the establish the run in lower scoring game. Bradford MNF might be a nice bounce back, but the mild injury and last week spooked me.

Leaning toward SEXY REXY.

So am I...... hard to believe..... But I agree!

#1bears fan

I think I just threw up in my mouth!!!!!

Id start Sanchez but Im anti GROSSman! I dont see him putting together 2 straight solid starts even against the week AZ defense

jjtweeks

I would go with Bradford. He has a better chance at getting you more points yardage wise for sure. Redskins and Jets for that matter have such a balanced attack. Grossman too has shown us how inconsistent he is and Im not ready to give him the go ahead yet. The things that worry me about Bradford though is his WR core is pretty banged up as well as Jackson.
I would give Bradford the slight edge over Sanchez and Rex would be at the bottom of my list.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Holmes is going to warm up & see how he feels. I'm starting Rex this week and I too am having a hard time believing I'm doing that.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
The worry there is Amendola isnt playing, SJax is likely out, so you have MSW and Kendricks...it doesnt seem that he may have time to get downfield and may take simply coverage sacks or hurries.

I believe in Kendricks and should rebound he just had first game jitters, the G-men gave up 126yds to the tight position week #1

Rookie WR Greg Salas is starting in the slot which is J.McDaniels favorite position in his offensive scheme and should get many balls thrown his way from Bradford.

Fire

in the hole
A rookie put up 422 yards against Arizona with only 1 WR that would start on any other team.

Just sayin'.

Fire

in the hole
Good luck!

[video=youtube;19IqwU3itFk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19IqwU3itFk[/video]