FA Signing: who will be first

JScott

Administrator
And for a little over 7M/yr when the talk was 8-9M. Really surprised he didn't talk to more teams at that relative price. I hope for his sake NYJ let him in on their double, super secret plans to Jedi mind trick Elway into trading them Manning (this year).

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
32 fucking teams he can go to and does one stop shopping at probably the worst of them NYJ :mad:
Watch them go and draft Johny Football now, and he get broke in half the first week.....:D

Phicinfan

Administrator
So, Raiders being the Raiders, let OLT Veldheer go to Arizona, and then over pay for Saffold. Then he fails the physical and they send him back to St. Louis. Some days you just can't make stuff like this up. Oakland is a mess.

rumors now floating:
Washington Redskins trying to trade for Sproles - love the idea for RGIII, but what has Helu done to piss off Washington??
Chris Johnson is suddenly twitter following alot of Cowboys, and they just cleared $7.5 million in cap space.....things that make you go hmmmmm.....
Lovie Smith has said McCown is his Qb, and they may draft one- So is Glennon on the market?? I like the kid I hope so and hope he gets dealt somewhere.

Jacoby Jones stays a Raven - don't remember if anyone else posted this.

Also, called the Golden Tate move to Detroit, I LOVE This, and love what Tate will bring. Nice move for Detroit.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Cards sign Jonathan Dwyer, to give some thunder to Elllingtons Lightning maybe??

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Interesting note from Schefty

If Carolina were to a play a game tonight - and fortunately it does not - it's starting WRs would be Tavarres King and Marvin McNutt.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Chris Johnson is suddenly twitter following alot of Cowboys, and they just cleared $7.5 million in cap space.....things that make you go hmmmmm.....

Phicinfan

Administrator
Ok, tampa signs Collins OT formerly from Cincinnati.
Bengals also cut Rodney Harrison Lb
Garrett Graham has resigned with Houston
Beason resigns with Giants
DE Willie Young leaves Detroit for Chitown

efactor

Coming at you
Ware signing in Denver is official.

Broncos spending some cash on their defense!
Oh Steve Smith Wr Car offically released

Looks like Smith to the Ravens giving them a bunch of so so options. An old Steve Smith (still OK but not exceptional anymore), Torry Smith (as inconsistent as they come), Jacoby Jones and Pitta. Not horrible but just so blah.............

efactor

Coming at you
Justin Tuck to the Raiders for 2 years and 11 million.

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me for a team in a major rebuilding mode.

Phicinfan

Administrator
I would not hold my breath on S.Smith going to Baltimore. He has a serious passion to want to stick it to Carolina. Rumor flying is Tampa Bay is also talking to him. Only time will tell though