FA Signing: who will be first

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Gonzalez forces Atlanta to cut him instead of paying a roster bonus......keeps door open for a return.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Sources are saying Saints are getting trade offers for Sproles - good thing they didn't just cut him.

In other news, evidently they want to spend their money on more than Graham, as they are bringing in Byrd S Buf. for a talk

Phicinfan

Administrator
Per one source Rashad Jennings is a Giant now. So my guess is they will draft Rb later, but plan to move forward with Jennings and Hillis, and hope Wilson will return to play?

Phicinfan

Administrator
Browns tender a 4year deal for RFA Andrew Hawkins Wr Cin - bye bye baby hawk...

Phicinfan

Administrator
Let me just say, it is not a done deal, but I love Golden Tate in Detroit.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
@johnelway Excited to announce we've agreed to terms with strong safety T.J. Ward. He'll bring energy and toughness to our secondary.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Eagles get S Malcolm Jenkins from N.O. latest attempt to replace Dawkins - I hope this one works....:rolleyes:

Lots of S movement around the league today, i agree with Escrow, Bethea to S.F. better than Whitner.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Toby Gerhart to J'ville on a 3 yr 10.5 mil deal. Looks like the MJD days in J'ville are officially over.

I like this signing for J'ville and expect Gerhart to be a large part of a RBBC there.

MongerKhan

Staff member
San Francisco is trading a conditional draft pick to Miami for OT Jonathan Martin, per league sources.

BAHAHAHA

P.s. Mia recieves 7th rd pick if Martin is on San Fran 53 man roster opening day

Last edited:

MongerKhan

Staff member
CB Aqib Talib a Bronco.

Huge hole filled

Denver has reached agreement on a 6-year, $57M deal that includes $26M gtd with former Patriots CB Aqib Talib, per sources.

Last edited:

MongerKhan

Staff member
Bucs agreed to terms with cornerback Alterraun Verner on a four-year, $26.5 million contract with $14 million in guarantees

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Denver is making moves to sure up it's defense! Ward and Talib are nice moves for a team in win now mode. Rumors are they are looking to add Ware as well!

Phicinfan

Administrator
Denver is making moves to sure up it's defense! Ward and Talib are nice moves for a team in win now mode. Rumors are they are looking to add Ware as well!
I wouldn't be surprised to hear they are the ones dealing with N.O. for Sproles either.....

Phicinfan

Administrator
Toby Gerhart to J'ville on a 3 yr 10.5 mil deal. Looks like the MJD days in J'ville are officially over.

I like this signing for J'ville and expect Gerhart to be a large part of a RBBC there.
Wow, what a great move. Gerhart is the solid consistant back they could use to help out the young Qb they will draft. Nice move here.