Who Hurt You Week 1?

Runnik's Hambones

Atlanta (except Turner): I own Ryan in 3 leagues and he started in them all (twice over Stafford). Roddy White and Julio Jones didn't play poorly but not getting in the endzone meant that they were outscored by most other elite WRs.

Kenny Britt: I don't own him in any leagues, but I played against him in 4. Ouch...

Blount: Bucs didn't run the young RB enough. They gave up on the run way too early.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
The coach of the Bucs has came out and said just that Runnick.

None of my players hurt me in the least this weekend. My lowest score, other than kickers and defense was the 12.4 from AP in sofflII. I scored 154 there and 146 in my $$ league with Bush still set to go. Michael Vick in my $$ league was the high scorer against me with 26 points and in sofflII Calvin Johnson rang up 27 but I didn't mind that because he's on my team in the $$ league.

I may never have a weekend again where no one at all let me down. Of course having Tate as the handcuff to Foster saved my bacon.

Runnik's Hambones

I listened to that press conference, mud. Morris mentioned that they went to the spread no-huddle offense way too soon and took the blame for not giving Blount the ball. Good news for FF owners, the Bucs realize he needs the ball more.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Well, guys that hurt me on MY team:
Greene NYJ, Breaston(he was my #3 wr..so shoot me..., although I had steve Smith Car on my bench :banghead: ), DeAngelo Williams

I face 4 copies of McFadden tonight in IBL, I will let you know how that goes.... :sweat:

Runnik's Hambones

Oh yeah, Phic. I had Greene and DWill in the same league this week. That was rough.

Also played against Beanie Wells and Hightower in a league and they outscored my Chris Johnson and Blount duo....

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
Bount, Greene, Hillis and Schaub all let me down severely!!! I didn't think Romo was a good play against the Jets...I was sorely mistaken. He's my unquestioned starter until he gets hurt.

I went up against Vick :(

Runnik's Hambones

Wow, I just won 3 leagues that looked impossible because of Aaron Hernandez and Wes Welker. Almost pulled off a win in SOFFLII with Hernandez's performance too.

ExperiencedRookie

Everybody hurt me. I had an epically painful week 1.

Blount in 3 leagues, Mendy teamed with him in 2 of them. Britt and Tolbert on my bench twice.

cctekguy

Staff member
Blount, VJax and the Pitt D combined for 7 pts in my money league.

...but I won anyway.

I was 10th overall in scoring (out of 12) against the 11th overall scorer.

Bad weeks aren't so bad when you play against guys with worse weeks.