What is going on in KC??? And or KFC???

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
you have a GM, or you assume you have a GM that maade some very interesting moves...

First you release long time favorite Charles at Rb
Then you voice mail your best Wr(well when not hurt with a groin tear..) to say he is being released.
Then you make a big trade to move up to get your heir apparent at QB
Then you get fired.

oh, and after that the team extends the HC in Reid.

Now, Reid has always liked being in control of the roster, but that was his downfall in Philly, when he took over GM role as well as HC.

Still, KC has been really impressive, and has a ton of young talent to go around. But what is behind the firing of the GM?

KillerFins

Staff member
Heard he won't have full control, that the new GM will report directly to Hunt like Dorsey did.

Sounds like they weren't on the same page, weird as they were brought into together.

hikeNbike

Lol. For some reason I read KFC, and was thinking hope they aren't closing. Where will I get honey bbq wings at.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
There's a place called Southern Classic in the closest town to the rig. Their chicken is spicier than Popeyes but much cheaper. Five pieces of dark for $4.50. That and a 2 bowls of Easy Mac make my supper and lunch at least once a week on these jobs.

hikeNbike

We had a place in town, Audens, I think it was called. Had the best fried chicken I've ever had, but dude charged $22 for a breast, a drumstick, mashed potatoes and green beans. He was in business for a couple years but shut down a few years ago. People thought it was just too expensive to justify even with it being delicious.

efactor

Coming at you
We had a place in town, Audens, I think it was called. Had the best fried chicken I've ever had, but dude charged $22 for a breast, a drumstick, mashed potatoes and green beans. He was in business for a couple years but shut down a few years ago. People thought it was just too expensive to justify even with it being delicious.

Yeah, a dilemma for sure. Place near my work has amazing fish tacos, But $17 for two fish tacos, rice and beans. Pretty much double what some other places charge. I still go there once a week but would go a lot more if he was in the $10 range. Place is always full though so guess it's working for him.

hikeNbike

Hmm. I would be down for some fish tacos. Best I've had is in Santa Clara. Can't remember the name of the restaurant. We have all kinds of good Mexican food here but fish tacos seem to be hit or miss.

efactor

Coming at you
Hmm. I would be down for some fish tacos. Best I've had is in Santa Clara. Can't remember the name of the restaurant. We have all kinds of good Mexican food here but fish tacos seem to be hit or miss.

This place grills the fish instead of deep frying, so cleaner taste. Plus the rice and beans are delicious. You would think that would be pretty easy, but most places have pretty bland tasting rice and beans. Salsa is fresh, spicy without being over the top. Ate there 3 times last week so extra time at the gym daily to work off the calories.

So many good Mexican food restaurants in the area but as you said, fish tacos are hit and miss. Glad I found this one. Me and my wife work together in same office and while she likes the place too, she likes a little more variety so she has been testing out new lunch partners. Works out well. Meet up with some friends for tacos and football talk.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Damn...

Hungry after this thread....wtf were y'all talking about before fried chicken and fish tacos?
started as a thread on crazy moves by KC, release of Maclin and such...new GM and extending HC before they signed a GM