Week 6 Always play your studs??

Coachnorm

Or is it time to bench the bum? You fantasy team may need you to for survival. Name some of the under performers on your team.

Maclin for me, I thought he was in for a big season..... My bad!

jjtweeks

hurting in my money league though I am 3-2. CJ and Ridley my 2 RB's ,just dropped hillis. Picked up Andre Brown, Dropping Ryan Williams for powell, thinking of dropping brown and getting blount, dropping Lamar Miller for A Green. All a $1 a transaction. Hope I get someone cause bye weeks are gonna hurt.
My 1st 2 picks Graham and CJ got me 1 point combined last week
Same here with Maclin, have him in a few other leagues and expected more

Coachnorm

hurting in my money league though I am 3-2. CJ and Ridley my 2 RB's ,just dropped hillis. Picked up Andre Brown, Dropping Ryan Williams for powell, thinking of dropping brown and getting blount, dropping Lamar Miller for A Green. All a $1 a transaction. Hope I get someone cause bye weeks are gonna hurt.
My 1st 2 picks Graham and CJ got me 1 point combined last week
Same here with Maclin, have him in a few other leagues and expected more

Ouch.... I survived my matchup with my Graham team last week. Good thing I wasn't playing a division foe as they all won and all outpointed me.

cctekguy

Staff member
Matt Stafford has really been my only downer but I'm committed to playing him. McFadden and Martin to some extent but my highest expectations were from Matt.

Coachnorm

Matt Stafford has really been my only downer but I'm committed to playing him. McFadden and Martin to some extent but my highest expectations were from Matt.

Nice drafting and team building then Tekie.

I have one dynasty league where I traded both my draft picks for Cam Newton.

#1bears fan

OUCH JJ I think you get the prize.. Pettigrew has been god awful but I have had some surprises that have covered my woes of the early weeks. Not on my team but Jennings, CJ2K, Newton, all of PHI except McCoy, Finley, Sproles, Greene have all been pretty god awful considering their ADP.

2minutedrill

How about S.jax (traded him already) Nicks, Garcon, Gates, F.Jax. Gotta sit on them and worst yet need to play them as they heal up.