Week 4 Monday Night Discussion Thread

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
While Ben Roethlisberger hosts RAW the ultimate hate match goes on between Green Bay and Brett Favre.

Monday Night RAW/Football Rules!

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Can't wait for this one. This is what Favre has been wanting for over a year now and now he has the chance to fufill his desires or show the old man he has become. Wonder if GB "D" is coming after him ?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
this is must see TV at it's best! This will be great theater.....I just hope the football game is great as well.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I agree with Berrian......I'm not giving up yet though, I still think he will be fine.

Runnik's Hambones

I'm not giving up just yet either. I picked up Rice in my league that own Berrian in, but I still have hopes for Bernard so I'm still going to keep him started. He's slowly getting better stats each week.

Remote Controller

I need 6 receptions out of Chester for 75 yards and a TD. What ever he doesn't get, I need the Packers Def. to get. A nice custom made Favre pick 6 so he has to come back would be nice!

GoToLeep

Fantasy Football Champ!!
Farve/Peterson/Minn Defense outweighs Rodgers/Jennings/Grant/GB Defense.
My 500,000 vbucks got to Minn to cover.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I've been waiting for this game all week!! I have 2 potential team wins riding on the events of this game....just to add suspense for the evening.

I heard today on NFL Network that if Farve wins tonight, he'll be the first QB to beat every team in the league. I'm not a huge Farve fan, but that's an accomplishment.

Runnik's Hambones

They said something yesterday that Favre was the only player to play every single team and win... I was like... He hasn't beated GB yet, lol.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I dunno he had several games where he greatly contributed to his Packers losing. I guess that doesn't count though.

Remote Controller

I've been waiting for this game all week!! I have 2 potential team wins riding on the events of this game....just to add suspense for the evening.

I heard today on NFL Network that if Farve wins tonight, he'll be the first QB to beat every team in the league. I'm not a huge Farve fan, but that's an accomplishment.
He might have beat a few old franchises before they moved too :hmmm:

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
On the flip side, Farve's commercials are much funnier this year than in previous. The Sears campaign in hilarious.