week 4, how ya doing?

aspera1163

Im up by 4 in Landry with Miami D left to go and my opponent has Gould left playing right now. Hopefully will be a W.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Local (2-1) - Down 24.5 with Forte & Gost....not looking good
Shula (2-1) - Up 2.5 with Cutler playing vs Manningham and Gost tomorrow. This was a cripple fight, both under 50 pts right now. Might get lucky here if Cutler stops sucking
Hired Guns (2-1) - Down 4 with Brady, Gost and SS vs Forte - Should be a win
BWW (3-0) - up 79.8 vs Henne, Marshall, Knox - Good shot at 4-0
IB (2-1) - Down 33.4 w/ Cutler & Phins D vs Nicks - Since Cutler is pissing down his leg on SNF I think this is a loss
Prog FL (2-1) - Up 33 w/ Nicks vs Brady, Brown, Crumpler, Gost - Very low scoring league, this could hold up. I like our shot.
Z48 (3-0) - Up 60 w/ Moss, Peppers, Urlacher vs Law Firm, Hartline, Welker, Starks - Like the shot at 4-0
OC (2-1)- up 26 w/ Moss vs Forte, SS, T Thomas - Could get close, should pull it out with Moss tomorrow if needed.

Overall a shot at 6-2, maybe a low end of 4-4. Good shot at keeping both undefeated teams that way.

cctekguy

Staff member
I'm in the same boat with RC this week. Kolb cost me my week 1 win and Vick cost me week 4. Tempted to flush them both and start Cutler the rest of the year.

In my other league, for some reason I'm ahead by about 50. Can't figure out why though.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Hired Guns (2-1) Down by 50 w/WRs Knox, Hartline and Carpenter K left to play. Need 50 points to pull this one off.

Outlaw County (2-1) Up by 42 w/WRs Hartline left... He's playing Chester Taylor with Dansby set to play on MNF. I should be good for the W and a (3-1) start to the season.

DFAL (0-3) Up by 33. He's playing Robbie Gould w/Brady & Moss left to dance on MNF. Not sure my lead will be enough here

Outlaw Renegades (2-1) Up by 36. My H.Nicks vs his Manningham. Looking good for (3-1)

FFO (0-3) Up by 51 w/EManning and Carpenter K left to go. But in all fairness Chris' team left him standing at the alter today. Finally, (1-3)

J-E-T-T (1-2) Up by 27 w/Bradshaw, Nicks and Gould in play vs S.Smith, Manningham and Fasano to worry about. I need this win.

catman

Baseball "Expert"
I'm actually winning my week in the only football league I join. I'll be 1-3 after this week.

maverick824

Local (3-0) - up 50, Brown left vs Hernandez/Gosty, just laid waste to em w Manning, McFad, Wayne.....
HG (2-1) - Win, just padding PPG stats with the Giants and Tate.....

2 leagues, 4 weeks, just 1 loss, and a close 1 at that.......:)

Probert

Bout to 0-4 with a team that has:

Flacco/Farve
C. Johnson, R. Mathews
Fitz, S. Smith(NYG), B. Lloyd

Talk about under performers.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
:sob: I got ECed in Hired Guns. 2.5 friggen pts. Had I started a Rb that actually gained positive pts..... :banghead: