Vikings waive Randy Moss

Remote Controller

Randy Moss Not Waived Yet... --
Mon Nov 1, 2010 --from FFMastermind.com
hot.gif
NFL Network's Jason La Canfora reports Minnesota Vikings WR Randy Moss was NOT on the NFL's waiver list on Monday.

-- Randy Moss Not Yet Officially Waived --
Mon Nov 1, 2010 --from FFMastermind.com​
Fox Sports' Jay Glazer reports although Minnesota Vikings HC Brad Childress said he is waiving WR Randy Moss, he still has not yet been waived and the player has still not been told directly from the coach yet.

-- Percy Harvin Livid Over Decision to Waive Moss --
Mon Nov 1, 2010 --from FFMastermind.com​
Fox Sports' Jay Glazer reports Minnesota Vikings WR Percy Harvin is livid with HC Brad Childress' decision to waive WR Randy Moss.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One has to wonder what the old man has to say when they get his jaw working again??

Runnik's Hambones

This is the craziest shit ever! First, Randy, stfu. The Pats didn't ****ing want you, stop acting like it was just unfortunate circumstances that forced them to send you away. To them, you're a 3rd rounder and they're winning without you. Secondly, Childress, grow some nuts, and get your ****ing team in check. Just because your #1 WR is frustrated, it doesn't mean you waive them after 3 weeks! You're not the only coach with a hot headed superstar that's conflicted because their emotions and their egos are clashing with one another. IMO, Childy is folding under pressure like a Filipino hooker under a 300lb Caucasian tourist. Your QB is old, banged up, exposing himself to employees and you're losing. Listen, you weren't winning before Randy got there so stop acting like it's his fault, tool.

Now I'm done.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
I don't even know where to start so I'll start with a joke I saw on Twitter.

I saw a kid dressed up as Jared Allen but he didn't have any candy because he didn't have a sack.

Vicious_Machine

Cannot imagine Randy does not get claimed. Percy Harvin just came alive after Moss got there. And did you see the match against the Pats! Their safeties were so deep on some plays just because they were worried about Moss.

I hope he gets dropped in that league where I have #1 WW.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Randy Moss-WR-Vikings Nov. 1 - 9:00 pm et

Brad Childress released a statement, confirming the Vikings will waive Randy Moss.
Said Childress, "This decision was made based on what we thought was in the best interests of the Minnesota Vikings, both in the short and long term." Moss' days in Minnesota are over as long as Childress is the head coach. We'll know by 4pm Wednesday if he's been claimed off waivers. ESPN's Adam Schefter throws out the Rams, Raiders, Redskins, and Seahawks as teams willing to pick up the remaining $3.4 million on Moss' salary.

Arctic Dawgs

Randy Moss-WR-Vikings Nov. 1 - 9:00 pm et

Brad Childress released a statement, confirming the Vikings will waive Randy Moss.
Said Childress, "This decision was made based on what we thought was in the best interests of the Minnesota Vikings, both in the short and long term." Moss' days in Minnesota are over as long as Childress is the head coach. We'll know by 4pm Wednesday if he's been claimed off waivers. ESPN's Adam Schefter throws out the Rams, Raiders, Redskins, and Seahawks as teams willing to pick up the remaining $3.4 million on Moss' salary.

:hmmm:

I understand there was no WE at all. Someone want to start a pool on how long Chilly lasts. Sounds like there is no support (effort ??) for him in the lockerroom either

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator

I understand there was no WE at all. Someone want to start a pool on how long Chilly lasts. Sounds like there is no support (effort ??) for him in the lockerroom either
I say he makes it till the end of the year. Then you will have a HUGE house cleaning.

Favre gone, Moss gone now, chilly gone. Potentially the GM as well. Meanwhile the owner who is fighting to get a new stadium is absolutely pissed.

nicholete

Childress has no control over that locker room. I will be shocked if Childress is fired during the season but the day after the regular season he'll be gone. He better be.

nicholete

I say he makes it till the end of the year. Then you will have a HUGE house cleaning.

Favre gone, Moss gone now, chilly gone. Potentially the GM as well. Meanwhile the owner who is fighting to get a new stadium is absolutely pissed.

Yes!