UPDATE: Khris and Ryan's Fantasy Football Podcast

Bayton

C'mon, man. Give us a teaser. What are you two clowns discussing?

The interesting thing about that is that we do prep with research and outlining what the show will be about. However, the outline normally gets thrown out the window once we get into it. Each show ends up being its own unique creation.

As always, the support we receive from SO is most appreciated and welcome.

Runnik's Hambones

Espcially last Tuesday's show! lol, we had no idea where that show was going to go.

But like Bayton said, the show takes its own route. We just kind of keep it on the road.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
*In Christopher Walken voice*

I got a fever... and the only cure is... More ROCHELLE!

(We need pics)

Bayton

Hah! Rachelle is my sister so I'm not sure about pics or if she would want to furnish some. But, I have something in mind in regards with her in the next coming weeks, so the cure is coming! Stay tuned!

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Hey no offense Ryan, but just stop posting in this thread until there's a thumbnail involved, ok?

:joke:

ExperiencedRookie

I played in a 400 man No Limit Hold Em tournament last night. This is a very LONG tourny. Instead of listening to my normal Itunes I decided to rock the podcast. I ended up listening to the last 4 shows while cruising to a 23rd place finish.

You guys have a very solid show. It's certainly not turrible.

Hearing the phone ins from fellow Outlawz was pretty cool. Sounds like CoachNorm is becoming a staple of the show.

Sucks for me being at work when you guys run the show. I would REALLY love to get on the phone and mix it up with you guys.

Runnik's Hambones

Yeah dude, having you call in would be awesome. I'd like to get you on and we can brag about joining IBL!

Glad you got to listen to the show and I'm glad you enjoyed it. We're trying to get better with every show and I think that we truly do.

Just a bit of a teaser (note, this is a hope that Ryan and I have but obviously we don't really know what's going to happen with this yet. Too early to tell.), but my friend Shadi went to Memphis with me this past weekend and he's good friends with a local radio show host on 88.5 FM. Interestingly enough, 88.5 is now the parent company of WBUL, because come July 1st we will broadcast on 88.5 HD FM. Shadi informed me that 88.5 FM is looking for a sports show for their FM channel. I told Shadi to give the guy my email address and I have my fingers crossed that we may get the opportunity to chat with him about getting Ryan and myself on their station. If that happened we would still remain with WBUL but we would also have a show on an FM station THAT PAYS! How freaking cool would that be? Again, we don't know what's going to happen with it, but I have my fingers crossed.

ExperiencedRookie

Hitting the big times son..damn!! Good for you guys.

If that would come to fruition I would hope that they wouldn't alter what you have going right now.

I would love to hear you guys add a few more sound bytes to the show. I cracked up over the Barkley stuff. That's good material.

Perhaps next week I'll sneak out of the office for 15 minutes and call the show. I'll be coming with it for real though! You guys need an exciting in your face type call.

Coachnorm

That would be great if you guys expanded onto another station. As long as too many bosses don't start to interfere with content. Any thoughts of going twice a week? Maybe making Miller a regular (rumor)? ER, did you hear the Miller podcast yet? He was great!!!

Runnik's Hambones

Spoke with Miller about him having a regular segment weekly, at least when the season starts. Sooner the better, IMO, but we would love to get more time.

Like you guys said, we'd love to keep our content the way it is but I have to receive an email before we cross that bridge.

ExperiencedRookie

Maybe making Miller a regular (rumor)? ER, did you hear the Miller podcast yet? He was great!!!

No I don't think I heard that one. I didn't get to pay as close attention as I would have liked to the last one I listened to though. I know there was some guest on the show for the duration, but the tournament I was playing in was getting into crunch time, and I was pretty focused.

What date was Miller on?

Bayton

Miller was on the very first show. The one before the draft. He was on for about 20 minutes, the middle segment.
We would love more time on air, we greatly enjoy doing the show and interactions with anyone that participates. As far as getting a second hour on WBUL, according to policy or tradition, there might be an issue. However, comments from our wonderful listeners on the wbul page asking for more air time or emails to the station manager could never hurt.

Also, just curious. We'll have a decision to make when the fall comes around about show times. Would people prefer a later time slot into the evening? or a mid afternoon time slot similar to the current air time?