Too Much Quality?

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
Alright guys, here's what we're looking at for week one: Scoring is as follows, 1 point for every 25 yards thrown, .1 per every completion, 6 point passing TD, -2 points for INT, -1 point for sack. Rushing and receiving is very similar with one exception, running backs are getting .3 points per carry, receivers get .2 per catch, other than that 6 points for TD, 1 point for every 10 yards.

We start one QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 kicker, 1 Def.

Here is HIS team:
QB: Peyton Manning
RB1: MJD
RB2: Forte
WR1: AJ Green
WR2: Colston
TE: Gates
Flex: Beanie Wells
K: Janikowski
DEF: Texans

And here is what I'm working with:
QB: Cam Newton
RB1: Rice
RB2: The Law Firm
WR1: Victor Cruz
WR2: Dez Bryant
TE: Jimmy Graham
Flex: Donald Brown
K: Jason Hanson
DEF: Ravens

Little concerned with Green-Ellis going up against the Ravens, so here is the rest of my bench that could be plugged in to the runningback position or in to the flex position if I decide to bench Green-Ellis this week and start Brown in his place: Michael Bush, Kendall Wright, or Demaryius Thomas. So what do we think? Is my ideal lineup already in play or could I stand to make some changes?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Alright guys, here's what we're looking at for week one: Scoring is as follows, 1 point for every 25 yards thrown, .1 per every completion, 6 point passing TD, -2 points for INT, -1 point for sack. Rushing and receiving is very similar with one exception, running backs are getting .3 points per carry, receivers get .2 per catch, other than that 6 points for TD, 1 point for every 10 yards.

We start one QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 kicker, 1 Def.

Here is HIS team:
QB: Peyton Manning
RB1: MJD
RB2: Forte
WR1: AJ Green
WR2: Colston
TE: Gates
Flex: Beanie Wells
K: Janikowski
DEF: Texans

And here is what I'm working with:
QB: Cam Newton
RB1: Rice
RB2: The Law Firm
WR1: Victor Cruz
WR2: Dez Bryant
TE: Jimmy Graham
Flex: Donald Brown
K: Jason Hanson
DEF: Ravens

Little concerned with Green-Ellis going up against the Ravens, so here is the rest of my bench that could be plugged in to the runningback position or in to the flex position if I decide to bench Green-Ellis this week and start Brown in his place: Michael Bush, Kendall Wright, or Demaryius Thomas. So what do we think? Is my ideal lineup already in play or could I stand to make some changes?

Me..I would move Brown to Rb, and start Thomas instead as the flex. Playing Baltimore, and having a new center, and having missed the last few weeks makes me nervous for Law firm.

jjtweeks

Also like what Phici said. Though I don't think it would hurt switching Thomas for Brown and keeping lawfirm in. Supposed to be moderate to heavy rain for the Bal/cin game and that would suggest that it would up lawfrim's carries seeing as you get points per carry. I myself would probably choose the latter but that is just my 2 cents

SchultzAndy

Fantasy Football Veteran
Wright is too much of a longshot being a rookie WR. I am with Phicinfan and plug in Thomas for BGE.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Thomas to flex, Bush to RB2.

Chicago will probably be up on Indy by a decent amount late, with Bush racking up plenty of garbage time stats.

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
Thanks for the help guys!

Going with the majority vote here and am moving Brown to RB2 and plugging in Thomas at the flex.

Thanks again.