too many RB

gizzil

In a full point ppr, I have

RB Reggie Bush v GB
RB Lamar Miller v KC
W/R/T Knile Davis @ MIA
BN Montee Ball @ SEA
BN Khiry Robinson v MIN

The more I read and hear and think on it, it is kinda crazy to just sit ball, he was picked a bit too early sure but 2 weeks are not season. However especially full point ppr these other dudes look prime

I start 2 RB and have a flex, where I could play WR or TE as well, starting 3 WR and 1 TE
Starting I have/had

WR Julio Jones (48 points)
WR Garcon @PHI
WR Michael Floyd v SF

on bench for possible floyd bench or flex would be

Terrance Williams @ STL (romo forsaked him last week)
Mohamed Sanu v TEN (Green playing)

What do you think? keep as is? Get ball in?

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Miller out.

Ball in.

But what do I know..

I think Ball's (lol) going to catch a lot of checkdown passes this week.

cctekguy

Staff member
I don't like Bush this week, so yeah, Ball for Bush.

Not crazy about Miller either but too soon to know what Khiry is gonna do.

gizzil

It was really a question (for me) of ball/davis/miller/williams/floyd/sanu... And I still need ball in another league so trying to have faith here... cant believe sanu threw a td...

gizzil

I dont think you can blame ball for today's numbers... Seattle is gang rushing him every time and there have been numerous miscues and sputtery dumbass plays by denver

gizzil

Well this team scored 276 points... that's more like it! And quite frankly should have been more if Carolina didnt put up a 0. I was projected to be undefeated then started 0-2. Thanks for everybody's input even though I didn't change a thing it helps to know what others are thinking and how it stacks up to my own process!

ExperiencedRookie

I dont think you can blame ball for today's numbers... Seattle is gang rushing him every time and there have been numerous miscues and sputtery dumbass plays by denver
Then there's the fact that Seattles run D is prob going to dominate every game at home. I'll be surprised if they allow a 100 yd rusher