The NEW line up Doctor is IN!

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Week 3 RB's in a .5 ppr league... Pick 3 out of the following....

D. Freeman @ Dallas - He'll start in place of Coleman. Should see a decent amount of touches.

Gore @ Tenn - Finally a good matchup for Gore.. Will he take advantage?

Hyde @ Arz - Slightly dinged up and a rather tough matchup here.

Ivory vs Philly - So-so matchup.. Should be a close game which would seem to bode well for Ivory.

Yeldon @ N.E. - Jax will probably be trailing for much of this game but Yeldon should still be on the field. Maybe he makes his hay catching the ball more this week??

Thanks

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Week 3 RB's in a .5 ppr league... Pick 3 out of the following....

D. Freeman @ Dallas - He'll start in place of Coleman. Should see a decent amount of touches.

Gore @ Tenn - Finally a good matchup for Gore.. Will he take advantage?

Hyde @ Arz - Slightly dinged up and a rather tough matchup here.

Ivory vs Philly - So-so matchup.. Should be a close game which would seem to bode well for Ivory.

Yeldon @ N.E. - Jax will probably be trailing for much of this game but Yeldon should still be on the field. Maybe he makes his hay catching the ball more this week??

Thanks
Freeman is a yes
Gore is a no - just don't trust him yet and that O-line is really, really bad
Hyde if playing has to start - its why you drafted him.
Ivory - I think yes, as they will try to run it down Philly's throat
Yeldon - is improving, but I Think NE blows this out taking Yeldon out of the game.

So Freeman, Hyde and Ivory

Phicinfan

Administrator
Randle vs ATLANTA
Morris @ NYG
cj2k VS SF

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Will rank them as I am not sure you need one or two or what...
I would go Morris, then CJ2K then Randle.

Why? I think Teams will stuff the run, to force Weeden to pass and win the game. I see Dunbar as the Rb for dallas with the best shot as I think Dallas plays catch up all night.

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
Gore is a no - just don't trust him yet and that O-line is really, really bad

So Freeman, Hyde and Ivory

Gore looked good Monday nite against a stout Jets D. He looked like the Gore of old! He has never been a homerun hitter but he is definitely getting the tough yards. He didn't carry much in the 2nd half because of the score.

I would start Gore over Freeman. Freeman is just not that talented even though his matchup might be better.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Guys this thread is called the Line Up Doctor. This year the line up Doctor role is being played by our own PhiCinFan. Questions asked here are being asked of him. Not me and not other members here. Feel free to go start another thread giving your opinion but let PhiCin answer the questions that are asked here. If he wants help he is free to seek it. Thanks for understanding.

2minutedrill

Last minute advice. In ppr league I need 3 to start.
Lynch
Lacy
McCoy or
David Johnson (arz)
each rb is hurt some except Johnson
thx

gizzil

Ok so, this mucks up my backfield a bit... but maybe he will be a good play? .5 ppr

RB Gore @TEN (DUE)
RB Abdullah v. DEN (Hate the matchup)

FLEX Starks vs KC

BN Gurley v PIT (ACTIVE)
BN Wheaton @STL
BN DeANgelo Williams @STL (losing the number one RB stings a bit)

Same team I have Ryan @ Dal and Mariota vs INd or Dalton @Bal (I think Bal goes crazy here)... Im thinkin just stick with Ryan... I have Julio too so

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Week 4 QB...

Peyton vs Minn - Peyton seems to be starting to come around working outta the gun. Minny's corners are decent but I worry more about guys getting to Manning in the backfield.

Palmer vs STL - Palmer has been $$ with a clean pocket so far but he hasn't faced a pass rush like this yet.

Who ya like more this week?

Thanks

Phicinfan

Administrator
Week 4 QB...

Peyton vs Minn - Peyton seems to be starting to come around working outta the gun. Minny's corners are decent but I worry more about guys getting to Manning in the backfield.

Palmer vs STL - Palmer has been $$ with a clean pocket so far but he hasn't faced a pass rush like this yet.

Who ya like more this week?

Thanks
Still lean Palmer, his tools and O-line will keep him clean.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Got one more for week 4...

Pick one in a .5 ppr

Hyde vs GB - GB can be run on and SF will need to run to have any chance. But will he be a victim of gameflow?

Ivory vs Mia in London - Should be ready to rock after resting for 2 weeks and getting in full practices. Miami run D has been suckish.

Blue @ Atl - Only if Foster is out. Blue ran amuck last week but Houston was playing with a lead.

Who ya got?

Thanks

freyguy

Pick to Click
PPR league pick 2
Hyde, Hill, K. Williams, Dunbar, Woodhead

Think I might need to make a trade.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Got one more for week 4...

Pick one in a .5 ppr

Hyde vs GB - GB can be run on and SF will need to run to have any chance. But will he be a victim of gameflow?

Ivory vs Mia in London - Should be ready to rock after resting for 2 weeks and getting in full practices. Miami run D has been suckish.

Blue @ Atl - Only if Foster is out. Blue ran amuck last week but Houston was playing with a lead.

Who ya got?

Thanks
Ivory, then Hyde then Blue. Foster is a game time decision, wouldn't want you stuck with a zero. Unless you have both, you can't wait probably. Hyde will be a victim of we have to pass all the time to keep up.