The Lineup Doctor 2012

A couple of questions at WR...

Standard scoring w/ .5 ppr

Question #1 - Sidney Rice @ Arz, Greg Little vs Phi or Reggie Wayne @ Chi

Question #2 - Nate Washington vs NE or Eric Decker vs Pit

Thanks

#1. Wayne for me. All of these guys will be playing in their first real game with their respective QBs. I'll take the seasoned Vet.

#2. Decker. Manning back in prime time

cctekguy

Staff member
I've been chasing wins all season by leaving 1 roster spot free and rotating starters. I have Tim Hudson and Jason Hammel (due to come off the DL this week) with Jamie Garcia currently in my "revolving door" slot.

For the play-offs, should I bite the bullet and roster Hudson and Hammel for good or keep playing roulette with my 1 roster spot?

Which of Hudson and Hammel is the better keeper for the play-offs?

I've been chasing wins all season by leaving 1 roster spot free and rotating starters. I have Tim Hudson and Jason Hammel (due to come off the DL this week) with Jamie Garcia currently in my "revolving door" slot.

For the play-offs, should I bite the bullet and roster Hudson and Hammel for good or keep playing roulette with my 1 roster spot?

Which of Hudson and Hammel is the better keeper for the play-offs?

Hudson had experience pitching during a playoff push....I still can't help but feel that the Orioles find a way to implode taking Hammel down with them

:) (that's some of my finest bs if I do say so myself)

Last edited by a moderator:

SchultzAndy

Fantasy Football Veteran
Hey Chris, who do you like more this week in a non-ppr league 1 pt per 20 yds receiving w/2 pt bonus for 100 yds? Standard 6 pts for a TD

Heyward-Bey vs SD
Amendola vs Det
Lance Moore vs Wash

Also in another non-ppr league for 1 pt/15 yds rush/rec, do you like Alfred Morris, Fred Davis, or Amendola at a flex position.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Chris, who do you like more this week in a non-ppr league 1 pt per 20 yds receiving w/2 pt bonus for 100 yds? Standard 6 pts for a TD

Heyward-Bey vs SD
Amendola vs Det
Lance Moore vs Wash

Also in another non-ppr league for 1 pt/15 yds rush/rec, do you like Alfred Morris, Fred Davis, or Amendola at a flex position.

Thanks in advance!

DHB appears to be the best option in Oakland at the moment so I like him over the others. Fred David is scaring me at the moment with his lack of preseason involvement. Lance Moore is a crapshoot and at best the #4 option in N.O. right now.

Amendola over Davis and Morris

#1bears fan

team 1...Standard scoring PPR have D. Thomas vs. Pit in now but have Manningham vs Packers or Boldin vs. Cin on my bench.. alll 3 could have a good week

team 2 .... Unable to make draft due to emergency so my team is disappointing could turn around later in season but for this week I have MJD and Matthews on the bench. So I need 2 RBs and a flex out of these heros..
P Thomas @ WAS I have him in looked tough in preseason to me but who knows how many touches
Benson vs 49ers not sure what to expect and tough D
R Brown vs OAK ???? havent seen much and still dont know about Matthews
Blackmon @ MIN kid looks good
Meachem @ OAK not jiving with Rivers yet

LOL Im starting Wallace on this team too but not feeling to good about it. Sorry for the confusion but this team has me banging my head against walls until i know whats up with MJD and Matthews. Thanks in advance.

team 1...Standard scoring PPR have D. Thomas vs. Pit in now but have Manningham vs Packers or Boldin vs. Cin on my bench.. alll 3 could have a good week

team 2 .... Unable to make draft due to emergency so my team is disappointing could turn around later in season but for this week I have MJD and Matthews on the bench. So I need 2 RBs and a flex out of these heros..
P Thomas @ WAS I have him in looked tough in preseason to me but who knows how many touches
Benson vs 49ers not sure what to expect and tough D
R Brown vs OAK ???? havent seen much and still dont know about Matthews
Blackmon @ MIN kid looks good
Meachem @ OAK not jiving with Rivers yet

LOL Im starting Wallace on this team too but not feeling to good about it. Sorry for the confusion but this team has me banging my head against walls until i know whats up with MJD and Matthews. Thanks in advance.

Team 1: Demaryius by far

Team 2: I like Pierre/Brown/Blackmon. The Pack won't discover their running game this week and by all accounts the NO/Wash. game is going to be a high scoring affair and Thomas is still a nice PPR play even in a crowded backfield. No way Matthews plays so Ronnie's upside is pretty nice.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Never a doubt Chris. It's a fabulous thread even if a lot of work for you. Thanks for helping us all in fantasy land.

gizzil

yeah, theres about to be a lot more im sure... you know the giz is comin, especially week one

gizzil

So, this is the easirer of the teams i spose, theres less options and less p's and q's to mind... appreciate as always chris, missed ya last year!!

QB Stafford STL
WR Mike Wallace @DEN
WR Miles Austin @NYG (10 pts in the books, thanks tryon, poor guy)
WR Lance Moore WAS
RB Shonn Greene BUF
RB Redman @DEN (totally scary rb situation, i could still maybe get dwyer or something)
TE Hernandez @TEN
K Gostkowski @TEN
DEF NE @TEN (may go waiver fishing, but locker's first start)
D D'Qwell Jackson PHI
D Curtis Lofton WAS

BN Sid Rice @AZ (maybe over moore, it seems wallace is in)
BN MJD @MIN (a real shame)
BN Flacco CIN (tempting, but no benching staf)
BN Blount CAR (not starting, probably an empty spot soon)
BN SF @ GB (Not at lambeau, but hopefully a bad ass DEF throughout)

#1bears fan

500 + views yeah bud you were missed last season alot of us know who we want just have to have your second opinion!! SO we stop smashing our heads on the desk!

#1bears fan

gizzil glad to see that even as a BEARS fan you sat the 49ers Defense, cant believe how many people are playing them this week!

So, this is the easirer of the teams i spose, theres less options and less p's and q's to mind... appreciate as always chris, missed ya last year!!

QB Stafford STL
WR Mike Wallace @DEN
WR Miles Austin @NYG (10 pts in the books, thanks tryon, poor guy)
WR Lance Moore WAS
RB Shonn Greene BUF
RB Redman @DEN (totally scary rb situation, i could still maybe get dwyer or something)
TE Hernandez @TEN
K Gostkowski @TEN
DEF NE @TEN (may go waiver fishing, but locker's first start)
D D'Qwell Jackson PHI
D Curtis Lofton WAS

BN Sid Rice @AZ (maybe over moore, it seems wallace is in)
BN MJD @MIN (a real shame)
BN Flacco CIN (tempting, but no benching staf)
BN Blount CAR (not starting, probably an empty spot soon)
BN SF @ GB (Not at lambeau, but hopefully a bad ass DEF throughout)

I do like Dwyer over Redman at least this week, but not by a tremendous amount. No other changes to be made here