Superbowl 2015, Pats/Hawks: Who wins?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Will never understand why Lynch wasn't given the ball to finish the game. Coaches were really over thinking that.
Yep, Carrol saying they were playing for 3rd and 4th down to leave both time doesn't make much sense... You still have to score.

If your that confident you can score on 3rd or 4th... Then just spike it on 2nd... Or throw a corner fade to a spot where only your guy can make it or it's an incomplete...... Don't toss a short slant into heavy traffic... Just way too risky.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
What an incredible game!!

HUGE game by Brady and Edlemen(with a concussion??? if so will Belicheck finally be nailed for it?).

I love the comment by the Announcers, what must Brady be thinking when he gets beat by two incredible catches to snatch defeat from victory(Kearse ground catch).....

I agree with most, Lynch was not having a great game but you needed only 2 yards and he was averaging 3. With at least 2 timeouts left, how do you not run the ball there?? If it was pass....why not roll out Wilson to give him option to run??

Great game.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Truely a great game up until that stupid play call by the Hawks at the end. Congrats to the Pats who played much better than I expected.

efactor

Coming at you
Decided to watch the game after all as we were able to get a table at an outside bar (The Office) in Cabo with a couple friends who happened to be there the same day. Fun place and they had two huge screens set up.

Fun game to watch. Lot of Seattle fans there, including two younger couples sitting right behind us who were actually knowledgeable about football (rare for Seattle fans) and rooting hard for their team without being obnoxious. Their reactions when Wilson threw the pick almost made me feel bad (not really). Disbelief that their team of destiny could possibly lose.

Anyway, has to be the worst call in NFL history. As Miller pointed out, if you were going to throw there based on the time and time-out situation, you better make sure it's a safe pass. Play action pass there probably would have had somebody pretty open. If not, throw it away and give Lynch two shots from a 1/2 yard out.

Carroll lost his mind. God bless him...........:cool: