Stevie Johnson for Knowshon Moreno

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Non ppr scoring, little shaky at RB, deeper at WR. I would be getting knowshon.

Spiller, Dmac, lacy
Dez, Fitz, St. Johnson, Hopkins, royal, Blackmon

I know the RB situation in Denver is murky, but I think Peyton still trusts him the most. I like my depth at WR and I get blackmon back in a week.

Deal or no deal?

ExperiencedRookie

I like the deal for you. You do need some depth at RB and you're not giving up too much.

Could you command a better player by moving Fitz? I'm not sure what to make of that hammy injury. Palmer hasn't exactly been a world beater either

gizzil

You can definitely trade some WR!!! Especially if somebody is wowed by the names of Stevie (I read that in my head as "Saint" Johnson, which made me laugh) or Fitz... You may even be able to get someone better...

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
trading partners in this league are limited..there are only about 3 guys who will trade and rbs are pretty limited.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Just me but I would not do that deal unless you had no choice. I think as the season goes on, Hillman and Ball take more and more carries from Moreno. Heck last monday I think started that trend.

Just my $0.02

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I have to agree with PhiCin. KnowShow is likely good for a couple more weeks but he's slowly headed to the back burner unless both of the other RB's continue to have butter fingers in the extreme.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
those are my exact concerns. i picked up bolden, not sure he is much of a downgrade from moreno....