SIDNEY RICE: HIP SURGERY, OUT HALF THE SEASON

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
It's a crying shame that the team can't sue his butt for skipping this surgery that several doctors told him he needed during the off season. Tar and feather him at the very least. Brett may want to returm to Mississippi now. Harvin needs to get well in a hurry. Where's V Jackson?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
This does several big things. One, move Bernard Berrian up....way up. He is a very nice sleeper now.

Also, word is they are close to a move to bring Javon Walker in. I know, Walker is garbage, but Favre made him a satud once, maybe he can do it again. Not going to put a ton of stock in that, but something to keep an eye on.

This is a big hit to Rice owners though.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
It's been obvious for several weeks that something was dreadfully wrong with Rice. This hurts lots of owners in keeper leagues that rolled the dice or weren't paying attention.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Okay so do we FINALLY drop the Favre love?

If he loses Rice, and continues to lose Harvin. Not to mention ONLY adding Walker......Walker?!?!?!!?! :eek:

Minny could be going down hard here, especially if AP keeps dropping the ball on the turf!

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
My concern with Berrian is there is no one on the other side to help take coverage. I don't care if you are Jerry Rice....if defenses can double or triple cover you....you won't catch didly.

Coachnorm

My concern with Berrian is there is no one on the other side to help take coverage. I don't care if you are Jerry Rice....if defenses can double or triple cover you....you won't catch didly.

Good point, He's a burner, a blazer. great when he's got a good #1 to draw coverage. But speed is his game and when he is dinged up he is not that effective.

Remote Controller

This does several big things. One, move Bernard Berrian up....way up. He is a very nice sleeper now.

Also, word is they are close to a move to bring Javon Walker in. I know, Walker is garbage, but Favre made him a satud once, maybe he can do it again. Not going to put a ton of stock in that, but something to keep an eye on.

This is a big hit to Rice owners though.
I was about to post this verbatim.