Sith Lord of T&A
57.gif
1 - Florida Gators (12-0, 8-0)

VS

333.gif
2 - Alabama Crimson Tide (12-0, 8-0)

3pm Saturday, December 5, 2009 Georgia Dome, Atlanta, Georgia

elrocko

Dunlap distraction + Bama's physical defense + Ingram, Richardson, and Upchurch = CLOSE Bama victory . . .

At least I hope so anyway . . .

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
hope you are right, but I don't think Bama can pull it off. I say the Gators win by 6

bodey24

Staff member
Like I said before I don't think TCU and Boise State are a walk in the park. I think they would give Florida or Alabama just as good of a game as Texas would. And I would much rather play Texas because that means we beat Alabama, and then you and I can bet some v-bucks. :). But not a lot of v-bucks because I have a rather small amount in my account.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoToLeep

Fantasy Football Champ!!
2 very good defenses. Who can overcome the others defense the best. I think that answer is simple. Florida. McElroy is liable to throw 3-4 ints. Just don't see him as taking the pressure of the florida defense and in the SEC Championship game. Just my 2 cents.

PS...As a Tennessee fan my head and heart says I want both to lose. I guess that can't happen, so I'll have to pull for................................OK. my wallet says FLORIDA (my line -5 1/2). But I think Florida by 10 points.

Good luck all. Maybe we have a shot next year!! :drool::drool:

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Like I said before I don't think TCU and Boise State are a walk in the park. I think they would give Florida or Alabama just as good of a game as Texas would. And I would much rather play Texas because that means we beat Alabama, and then you and I can bet some v-bucks. :). But not a lot of v-bucks because I have a rather small amount in my account.

But given your percieved lack of respect for my people thats not exactly the most glowing endorsement :)

In any event, at least I dont get Will Ferrell holding Heismans in his ear again :koolaid:

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
2nd QTR Alabama 12, Florida 3

Somewhere at the Georgia Dome one Bodey24 be having a small child :)

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Alabama put an asswhipping on Florida, no doubt about it. Superman finally ran out of miracles.

Alabama vs Texas or Alabama vs TCU will be great title games.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Alabama vs Texas or Alabama vs TCU will be great title games.
Don't rule out UC.....depends on if anyone switches UC ahead in the polls, the computers already favor UC.

And don't rule out power division people doing just that to keep the NC money in one of the big 6 conferences....not saying it is right, but some will do it. Those two are VERY close in the BCS right now.

I also question if TCU's resume is better than UC's.....but we can get into that if Nebraska actually pulls off the upset.

GoToLeep

Fantasy Football Champ!!
Boy, was I wrong. Alabama just flat out owned Florida. Didn't see that coming. OK, Florida got their a** handed to them. Can't be all that bad. :clap:

BEWARE, THE VOLS ARE COMING!!!! I hope!!