RRod given the boot by Brandon, Wolverines

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
If every Michigan fan that attends games donates $300 dollars each, they could easily afford Harbaugh.

Harbaugh has both Ann Arbor and Bay Area ties (went to high school in both places), so there are personal links to both spots. Since the 49ers are based out of Santa Clara, he could take that job and keep his same house as now.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
If every Michigan fan that attends games donates $300 dollars each, they could easily afford Harbaugh.

Harbaugh has both Ann Arbor and Bay Area ties (went to high school in both places), so there are personal links to both spots. Since the 49ers are based out of Santa Clara, he could take that job and keep his same house as now.

LOL. It already costs an arm and a leg to go to a game at the big house. And not to mention you feel like a sardine because they pack you into bleachers with no backs and people everywhere. I haven't been to a game in years. I refuse to pay such a high fee to feel clostraphobic. If I do happen to go to Ann Arbor, I go tailgate, then watch the game at a bar.

Yeah, Harbough is already located right near SF. Him taking that job makes more sense than him coming to Michigan, unfortunately.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Well, the question is why would he take over a disaster at Michigan when he could have the keys to the 49ers?

Also hearing the Dolphins have all but spread their legs for him.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Dolphins are offering 8-9 mllion a season for him from what i heard. Thats alot of money for an unproven pro coach.

maverick824

Hey, it's snowing in Hell somewhere! Les Miles has met with Michigan athletic officials this morning, and the "sources" indicate he will accept the job if offered.

This is really the best case scenario for Michigan after Harbaugh. Proven coach, Michigan guy, and oh, no more 3-3-5!!!!!! I'm now going to turn my TV off the rest of the day, Miller, please text me when he signs the check, and for the love of God, please do not allow Herbstreit to say 1 focking word about this story until it's over!

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Les Miles announced today he is staying in LSU. Looks like he came to his senses after he visited Michigan.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
They sure didnt waste any time hiring Hoke after Miles turned it down. Hoke might regret leaving SDSU after he realizes the mess he just inherited.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I was sure surprised that they were forced to hire a coach with a losing overall record. A new angle to help with recruiting perhaps?

maverick824

Ehhh....I'm ok with Hoke.....he's an unknown to big school coaching, but Michigan's never been about getting the big hire. Rodriguez was the 1st coach we've ever hired with previous big-conference experience, and look how that turned out. The losing record doesn't bother me, it's hard to have winning records with mid-level small schools. No experience would scare me more than a slightly below .500 record will. He's got a lot of work to do the next few years, at least the system should look a little more familiar LOL.

Trickster

Did you watch the press conference Sarge? I gotta say...he's got me fired up! Yeah, he has an overall losing record, no experience with big name schools/opponents, and name isn't well known but ya know what....sometimes all you need is the driving desire to be somewhere to make something work and turn it into something big. GO BLUE