Post camp moves and trades

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Colts claimed RB Matt Jones off waivers from the Redskins.

Saints claim Austin Carr off waivers from NE.

Former draft darling McBride claimed by Bears.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Tampa Bay signs S T.J.Ward that didn't take long, and some reports have him getting more than what Denver was paying

Phicinfan

Administrator
Buffalo has just cut Jonathan Williams Rb - down to Banyard and Tolbert at Rb behind McCoy

Phicinfan

Administrator
I can't fault Buffalo. They are totally revamping the offense, and the team. Don't be surprised if McCoy doesn't end up being traded later this year if a team needs a really good back and a pretty decent price.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
by RotoWire Staff
(1 hr ago) The Chiefs have re-signed Spiller, Terez A. Paylor of The Kansas City Star reports.
Spiller was temporarily let go by the Chiefs, but whether they had eyes on another running back move, or Saturday's transaction was procedural, Spiller is back in the fold.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Taysom Hill QB | GB
Saints' Taysom Hill: Lands in New Orleans
by RotoWire Staff
(1 hr ago) Hill was claimed off waivers by the Saints on Sunday, Herbie Teope of the New Orleans Times-Picayune reports.
Hill had an impressive preseason in Green Bay, completing 14 of his 20 passes for 149 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions. He also showed he could be a mobile quarterback with 10 rushes for 71 yards and a touchdown, but he did fumbled the ball twice. Despite this, the Packers simply refused to waste a roster spot on a third-string quarterback.

efactor

Coming at you
I can't fault Buffalo. They are totally revamping the offense, and the team. Don't be surprised if McCoy doesn't end up being traded later this year if a team needs a really good back and a pretty decent price.

But you usually do this by keeping younger players on cheap contracts, like Williams. Instead you keep Tolbert?

Perplexing..............

Phicinfan

Administrator
But you usually do this by keeping younger players on cheap contracts, like Williams. Instead you keep Tolbert?

Perplexing..............
Don't totally agree, but there seems to be steam to oust all players drafted or signed by previous managment, and quite frankly I am guessing we are going to be hearing news on Williams....some kind of violation or some such...just a gut feeling but this came way too late and quickly

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
:eek:Free agent QB/ST Joe Webb worked out for the Bills on Sunday.

Lord if they sign him the Kaep supporters are going to go slam crazy.

ExperiencedRookie

:eek:Free agent QB/ST Joe Webb worked out for the Bills on Sunday.

Lord if they sign him the Kaep supporters are going to go slam crazy.
Boy, if I ever get fired for doing something that was bad for business, I sure hope an army of liberals join hands to see that I get rehired somewhere quickly.

Kaep has millions, and they fight for him. I'm a broke mofo. I imagine they ramp up the intensity to see that I don't miss a meal.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Brandon Bolden RB | NE
Patriots' Brandon Bolden: Re-signs with Patriots
by RotoWire Staff
(1 hr ago) The Patriots have re-signed Bolden, ESPN's Mike Reiss reports.
Bolden, who's been associated with the Patriots since 2012, returns to reprise his depth running back/core special-teamer role. While he's versatile enough to be deployed on any down/in any situation, carries figure to be scarce for Bolden, with Mike Gillislee, Rex Burkhead, James White and Dion Lewis also in the team's backfield.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Chiefs OC Matt Nagy indicated the team may employ a committee backfield in Week 1 against the Patriots.

Coach Andy Reid previously called rookie Kareem Hunt the Chiefs' "feature back," but it's possible the coaching staff is having second thoughts after Hunt had some preseason slip-ups in pass protection

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Profootballtalk.com reports NFL arbitrator Harold Henderson will not make a ruling on Ezekiel Elliott's six-game suspension on Monday.