Playoffs: Colts @ Patriots

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
The Patriots opened as a 7 point favorite out in Vegas. That's too much. Much too much. I do have them winning the game though I'd like to see them lose. You know we've got to have Manning vs Brady in the AFC Title game so look for Bill et al to eek this one out and set up another classic between to two veteran signal callers.

Last edited:

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
As long as Indy doesn't sleepwalk through the first half like they did against KC, this will be a close game. Pats seem a tad overrated to me at this point and I really wouldn't be shocked to see Indy win this one straight up. I'd definitely be inclined to bet that Indy covers in this one.

Patriot Ron

Koolaid Drinker
I dont see how it could be 7 points.. That said a blow out by either side is possible .. NE (BB) has the uncanny ability to take away what you do best.. What that is in this game is tough to say as I feel it will be to take away T.Y Hilton and make Luck use other outlets. However B Spikes is now out too added to that long list of starters done and it could very well be D Brown and Richardson that toast the Patriots. Like was said already Indy best not start like last week because BB is NOT Andy Ried and Alex Smith is No Tom Brady. I think NE plays like they always play Indy "Control the ball , have long drives keeping Mann...Luck on the sidelines , no turnovers..." This will be the plan and NE will trogg along waiting for you to make a mistake. Will They?? I know I dont know thats why they play the game. Patriots 34 Colts 28

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Brady in the wind and rain over Luck. That us what it comes down to for me. I say Pats win and cover, but I don't love giving 7 here.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
The forecast for Saturday night's Colts-Patriots playoff game at Gillette Stadium is calling for a 100 percent chance of rain and winds in the 14-22 MPH range.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Luck with a huge mistake early, NE wasted no time cashing in. They are driving again, Indy best not fall asleep this week and dig a big hole, they won't come back in this weather.