Pick 1!! Big game for me tonight

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
Need to choose between:
1. Legarrette Blount vs JAC
2. Brandon Marshall vs PHI
3. Antonio Brown vs CLE

What would you Outlaws do?? I currently have Antonio Brown in to start tonight. Feel like he's been solid and gets a ton of targets and Cleveland should give them some opportunity. Blount is hit or miss, and more of a miss if they get behind. Marshall against PHI? uhh not great.

jjtweeks

Thats tough to say. I like Marshall on this one with Brown a close second.
Wallace will be getting Haden's attention but Clev's run D is so bad they just might run all day on them
Normally it is hard to sit a starting RB but can you afford a hit or miss situation right now?

gruntbusters

I agree! I suppose it's a toss up between Blount and Brown for me I guess. Anyone else want to chime in? I need to win this one. If TB can stay with the Jags....then I think they run Blount 15 to 20 times and he has a great game. If they get behind...he gets maybe 10 carries.

gruntbusters

Don't you think Brown has the best chance to succeed with Hayden blanketing Wallace? Cleveland's pass defense is pretty stout, but I can see the Eagles shutting down Marshall too.

Coachnorm

Don't you think Brown has the best chance to succeed with Hayden blanketing Wallace? Cleveland's pass defense is pretty stout, but I can see the Eagles shutting down Marshall too.

I agree, Brown gets the most targets Wallace gets the most attention. Antonio Brown for me.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Not to climb on board with everyone else because I really hate that but it's Brown for me and not a tough call either.

cctekguy

Staff member
Brown may turn out to not be the best choice, but it certainly wasn't a bad choice.

30pts in PPR.

gruntbusters

21 pts for me in non-ppr! I'll certainly take that. Doubt either Marshall or Blount put up more than that. Of course that 70+ yard td at end of game helped a lot hehe was nervous for a bit there.