Notre Dame Is #1!!!!!

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Hold on there. ts not official yet. The voters and BCS power rankings love the SEC, esp 'Bama. I wouldn't be suprised if 'Bama jumps to #1. But a congrats is still due for ND and what they have done this year. Now go out and beat USC and that idiot Kiffin next saturday.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Missed talking to everybody here also. Well except you. Yeah you. Back in the back of the room. Don't look around. I'm pointing right at you.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
And now they are going to the NC game! Great story. I doubted that Kelly could do it at ND and not only does he do it, he does it in his 3rd year....amazing!

Chris, glad for you, enjoy it, maybe they can even shock the world and take the SEC off the top of the mountain......for once.....I'll actually be rooting for them ;)

Too bad OSU had to go an be moron's and not impose a bowl ban on themselves last year, an OSU/ND national title game would be epic in the midwest.....though I'm sure the SEC would have still be given the spot over the Bucks, so it really would not have mattered.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I love what ND has done, but I don't see anyway they beat Alabama. I do think they could be Georgia though. So if Alabama beats Georgia for the SEC title I think ND loses. just my $0.02 though

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I love what ND has done, but I don't see anyway they beat Alabama. I do think they could be Georgia though. So if Alabama beats Georgia for the SEC title I think ND loses. just my $0.02 though

Well, called that one