New to this forum and I need keeper advice

Articfox918

Hello all new to the forum. Please if this is in the wrong place feel free to move it.
Ok question here an I'll try to keep it condensed and to the point! I I'm in a 10 team keeper league standard scoring with 0.5 ppr we keep 3 players from last year's roster at any position.

I am reigning champ and I am stuck with one of my keepers so I'm turning here for some advise hopefully you guys can help
Keepers thus far;
Jamaal charles
Jimmy grahm
Marshall lynch

Question is with lynch's recent trouble should I change him out for either Darrin sproles or Roddy White? I am leaning towards white but with all other top RB already held over and Mathews getting hurt and Richardson most likely gone by my pick Sproles makes sense since he finished 4th among RB in my league last year

What does the peeps say?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Sent magically from a phone

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Lynch seems convinced that he'll dodge any trouble with the NFL for this season so I don't see a need to panic. However Sproles with that .5 ppr is enticing. Welcome to the forum.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I would go sproles. In a heart beat with PPR. Lynch may or may not dodge the bullet, but he has a past history of stupidity, and with his new contract, I think more is coming.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Sproles is a very safe option in this scoring format. You give up some youth, but that is negated by lynches stupidity. Keep Sproles.

Welcome to the forum.