MyFantasyLeague GameDay application

tblGoBlue

You may already know about this, but I just discovered this today. I wanted to let you all know about the GameDay Live scoring program on MyFantasyLeague.com. For those of you running multiple leagues on MFL, this tool is a must-have.

Fantasy Football League Management from MyFantasyLeague.com

You can download this app and use it to view scoring live. You enter in the league id for each league you want to track and it will do the rest. You can easily switch between leagues. The league websites on MFL also do live scoring, but this is more user friendly, especially those running multiple leagues on here.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
I'm interested in this I wish we could set our line ups. But think I'll download and see.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
There are 2 apps one that's free the other is 1.99 and the 1.99 seems to able to submit your line up.

deuce4321

Driller
i have used this in past years and it is similar to the stat tracker of yahoo sports. Your starting lineup is automatically loaded when you refresh the leagues each week and it is real time scoring against your opponent. there is even a sound option which announces td and fgs for every nfl game.

Arctic Dawgs

You can use the top performers window to have a look at player point standings for the week day before MFL will update your league site. Good tool for planning waiver moves in advance. Especially IDP Leagues

tblGoBlue

be sure to update the roster every sunday before you start looking at the scores... it doesn't automatically update rosters if someone makes a change.

Arctic Dawgs

LOL, Typically I do it about an hour after Kickoff. With 6 leagues there and everyone else trying to update at the same time I find it better to just wait a while. Another point is you have to update every single league one at a time, It will not update multiple leagues at the same time