Miller's Bets of the week

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
LSU -17 1/2 @ Washington
Sorry to out Pacific Northwest Outlaws, but LSU is going to roll up there and roll up the Huskies! This game will be over by half time and the margin in the end will be 30+.

Oklahoma -22 1/2 vs BYU
BYU is a solid team and I will give them credit for putting this one on the schedule, but Oklahoma has dreams of getting back to the title game and will waste no time putting this one out of reach. This is another game that will be over early and the margin should be over the 30 pt mark.

Nevada +14 1/2
@ Notre Dame
Both team will score and this will end up being a very entertaining game. I think this may be one of those whoever has the ball last will win types of games. With that, getting 2 TD's + has to make you feel good. Take the pts and go Nevada.

There are my 3 plays of the week, enjoy the first weekend of College Football!

MtTacWa

Old Jackass...
LSU -17 1/2 @ Washington
Sorry to out Pacific Northwest Outlaws, but LSU is going to roll up there and roll up the Huskies! This game will be over by half time and the margin in the end will be 30+.

Bulls**t....Ain't no way this is gonna.....

Sorry....got carried away there for a second...:grin:

Gawd I hope your wrong, but alas....Ya...I'm bracing myself for this to happen....

Good call on the other two games. :nod:

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
LSU -17 1/2 @ Washington

Newsflash: we have a coach! If we had the talent to hang with USC & Ohio State for a half with the worst coach in history, just imagine what happens when you bring in someone competent.

Look at the games stats! Take away our mistakes, and wow!

Husky Football is back!

MtTacWa

Old Jackass...
Newsflash: we have a coach! If we had the talent to hang with USC & Ohio State for a half with the worst coach in history, just imagine what happens when you bring in someone competent.

Look at the games stats! Take away our mistakes, and wow!

Husky Football is back!

AMEN BROTHER!!!

The Dawgs are barking again :thrash:

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I haven't seen such poor tackling since the last junior high game I went. to. LSU played like they were asleep for most of the game. It's back to basics for the defense and step one is you don't tackle with your arms any longer.

Congrats to the Huskies who played a fine game. I liked the calls coming from their new head coach.

Miller please do not pick LSU again this season. I broke an iron clad rule of mine after your pick last night and went with the Tigers after reading your post. The rule, BTW is never ever bet for LSU and for gawd's sake don't bet against them.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
man that was just ugly....really expected more from LSU. Oklahoma, well they lost their Heisman QB, nothing more to say there, got to give BYU a ton of credit though and damn ND....another reason to hate them now.....

Looks liek I have all season to dig out of that hole.

By the way, I will give props to Washington, they hung in there and played a great game. i hope that what you say is true and that program is back. College Football is better if they are IMO.