Michael Vick Scores Twice During His Atlanta Return

Coachnorm

Vick got a taste of that whole return to play your old team revenge nectar.

During the 3rd quarter he was put in on a 3rd and 1 situation on the Atlanta 5 and ran it all the way in for a TD.

Then later during the 4th Quarter he connected with WR Reggie Brown on a 43 yard bomb. A few plays later he completed the drive with a 5 yard TD toss to TE Brent Celek.

Skedar120

Buccaneer Faithful
Good for him. Also glad to see that he got a decent reception from the Atlanta crowd. My Vick highlight of the day though, is him trying to throw the ball into the stands...and hitting the net.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
The Eagles were just throwing Vick a bone :duckhunt: to show off for the Atlanta fans,
next week back to riding the pine and doing nothing productive.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
as opposed to Suggs or LJ and their violence toward women??? They still play and have never suffered a loss in wages or jailtime. If you as me they are much worse. I am a dog lover but violence against women is much worse.

Dear lord shut down the site the end is coming.

2 days in a row Im with you RC.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
RC, I couldn't agree with you more.

I'm glad Vick has his day of success and closure in Atlanta. He's worked hard to get back to where his is and begin to put it all behind him.

Lanigiro

as opposed to Suggs or LJ and their violence toward women??? They still play and have never suffered a loss in wages or jailtime. If you as me they are much worse. I am a dog lover but violence against women is much worse.

Never said I didn't hate them too, just cause I hate Vick doesn't mean I support what other people don't get punished for.