Martavius Bryant to miss 2016?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Reports say that Martavis Bryant is facing a one-year suspension for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy.

Bryant was suspended four games at the beginning of last season for a substance-abuse violation, making a 10-game suspension possible after another failed test. It is unclear why Bryant jumped straight to a year-long ban, but it is possible he committed multiple violations. Bryant will appeal the suspension, but it is likely he will miss all of 2016.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Confirmed today, NFL has suspended Bryant for one year for violation of league substance abuse policy.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Not surprising, he has already admitted he is going to rehab.

cctekguy

Staff member
You'd be amazed at how many wealthy people really ARE depressed.

The numbers are actually staggering.

ExperiencedRookie

You'd be amazed at how many wealthy people really ARE depressed.

The numbers are actually staggering.
Somehow I doubt that Bryant is actually depressed. However, if he can link his marijuana use to something that people might be empathetic to, I'm sure he would. It's not like anyone will give you the benefit of the doubt or leniency if you tell them "I just like getting stoned and I'm not going to stop"

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Not be a wet blanket but just because you have talent and money doesn't mean your immune from depression. And usually when you are partaking in drugs and drinking you are usually doing so to medicate. I'm not saying that bryant is telling the truth but mental health doesn't care about your talent and wealth.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk