Lane Kiffin to be named next coach at USC!!

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I think Del Rio is one of the best head coaches in the NFL, much like I have said about Fisher for years.

With what we are learning about the recklessness in the USC program, they need a solid guy like Del Rio to right the ship. He doesnt get the credit he deserves in Jacksonville for what he does.

Bayou Bengal

College Football Guru
Jake Del Rio is staying in J-ville for the 2010 season.

In other news...lets start the rumors that JDR will be replacing Les Miles in BR next season. Married a girl from BR and his daughter goes to LSU.

Love this guy...thank goddness he aint going to the condoms.

Bayou Bengal

College Football Guru
The offshoot of this story is that Southern Cal will have to move on in its search for a new coach, having seen candidates Mike Riley, Chris Petersen, Jeff Fisher, Steve Sarkisian and now Del Rio stay in their jobs rather than seek one of the premier jobs in college football.

Bayou Bengal

College Football Guru
FWIW, Ed Ogeron is talking about how he wants to go back to USC. It wouldnt surprise me at all, with all that have turned down the gig, if USC goes after Kiffin. UT is gonna be terrible for the next couple of seasons...and we all know his ego. Match made in hell right there.

stay tuned

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
WOW, did not see him leaving Tennessee after one year. His Dad is coming with him as DC.

News just broke on ESPN.

Bayou Bengal

College Football Guru
WOW, did not see him leaving Tennessee after one year. His Dad is coming with him as DC.

News just broke on ESPN.

I have to disagree...this one was very easy to see. UT is gonna be terrible for the next couple of seasons and he is losing recruits left and right. He has had his hand slapped numerous times and numerous arrests. Three recruits have already de committed for the 2010 class and LSU just took their RB coach along with two huge commits that they had for the 2011 season. Plus, he has obvious ties to the school

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
You dont take a job like Tennessee without following it through. Tennessee, like Texas, Florida, LSU, Alabama, Nebraska are all just as good as USC, especially a USC thats near getting :hump:d by the NCAA.

I think he could have built something great at Tennessee, and to say he couldnt is saying he wont do anything at USC either.

Well, at least he gets to be close to Al again.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Well, if he couldnt stay out of trouble at Tenny with no one looking he might get USC put to death LOL.

elrocko

wow . . .

Want to say I am surprised, but he was on a sinking ship in Knoxville. He leaves that program in worse shape than he found it.