Keeper Advice

tblGoBlue

In my non-ppr keeper league, we get to keep players but only 1 per round according to the round they would be drafted in based on rankings.

I am keeping Ray Rice as my 1st rounder
2nd round: Miles Austin or Mendenhall
3rd round: Beanie Wells or Colston

I want to end up with 2RB/1WR.
Which combination would you recommend to go with Rice...

Austin and Wells
OR
Mendenhall and Colston

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Austin and Wells

Here is why from me. I do have Mendy ahead of Wells, but while it's a drop off, not earth shattering. Austin seems liek a safer bet than Colston. if any of these players falls flat IMO, it will be Colston due to injury. Wells would be my next worry, but I like the Miles/Wells combo.

bobbeaux

going 2 rb / 1 wr, i'd keep austin and wells as well . . . but depending on your starting positions, i'd probably keep austin and colston . . . but that's just me . . . ;)

tblGoBlue

Thanks for the advice guys... still split down the middle in terms of opinions on which way to go, which makes me think this one is kind of a crapshoot.

bobbeaux... this is a very RB heavy league and I think I need to keep 2 RB here.

BevoBlitz

I agree Austin and Wells. While I like Mendenhall there is not much of a drop off between him and Wells in projected points this year 8-10 while Austin is +15-20. Now with the Cardinals lack of QB Wells will get more touches (so will Mend w/o Roth) but I think Wells will be a work horse for several years to come.