Jessee Jackson wants Ray Rice to play

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Saying that it isn't fair Jackson has again inserted himself into a situation where he does not belong. Now I'm surprised that he hasn't had even a tryout this year but perhaps we all should remember how Rice looked the last time we watched him packing the pigskin across the gridiron. Old and wore out! Remember? His zip appeared zapped. I'll say this though, were I an NFL owner (I wouldn't be here with you :D) the fact that one of the country's biggest racist has injected himself into this issue would be an extreme turn off and I humbly submit would cause me not to even consider hiring the man.

maverick824

Jesse Jackson's opinion registers as a big old bagel with NFL GM's. It'd be like me telling the CEO of Starbucks to add a certain flavor to their menu. Irrelevant drivel from a man who's sole function in this life is to get his name in print.

ExperiencedRookie

Well, maybe Jesse should buy his own NFL team, and then he could sign Ray. He could be the ying to Chip Kelly's yang. Have all the white players calling him a racist cause he won't give them a chance.

He could roll with an entire team of black players. Good luck finding a QB though. Heyyyyyy---oooooooo

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Well, maybe Jesse should buy his own NFL team, and then he could sign Ray. He could be the ying to Chip Kelly's yang. Have all the white players calling him a racist cause he won't give them a chance.

He could roll with an entire team of black players. Good luck finding a QB though. Heyyyyyy---oooooooo

racist.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
HOW DARE YOU!

I was trying to think of a snappy RE reply to draw from previous silly and frustrating situations but I couldn't make it happen. Just didn't know how to work the word lib-tard into my phrasing properly, so my joke was wasted.

You could have just called me scooter that would have done it. And I'm glad you knew i was kidding.