Jermichael Finley

tblGoBlue

My head is spinning as I am trying to develop a strategy in gearing up for my money-league drafts next week.

After watching the Packers game against the Colts last night, I can't get over how good Aaron Rodgers and Jermichael Finley looked. My knee-jerk reaction is to grab Finley as the top tight end. I am considering grabbing him in the 4th round of a 12-team league if he's available to me. Suddenly I feel like I have to have this guy or somebody else is going to kill me with him.

As far as Rodgers go, I just never grab a QB in the top round of a draft, but wow... he looks like he just might be worth it this year.

What are everyone else's thoughts on Finley and Rodger's value after last night's game?

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
I like Finley as the #1 TE this year, and his ADP is early 5th round I think. Earlier in the year you could wait till the 6th to grab him. But now, if you really want him, the 4th is probably the round.

Lanigiro

Rodgers and Finley both look to be pretty amazing this year. I grabbed Rodgers in the first in my 10 team league and Finley in the fifth in my 8 team. I PROBABLY wouldn't take Rodgers over a top RB but I wouldn't ever talk smack to anyone who picked him in the first.

Coachnorm

I like Finley as the #1 TE this year, and his ADP is early 5th round I think. Earlier in the year you could wait till the 6th to grab him. But now, if you really want him, the 4th is probably the round.

Great analysis, n0rm the secret is out now and his value is rising fast.

JackG1980

Rodgers and Finley both look to be pretty amazing this year. I grabbed Rodgers in the first in my 10 team league and Finley in the fifth in my 8 team. I PROBABLY wouldn't take Rodgers over a top RB but I wouldn't ever talk smack to anyone who picked him in the first.

I really dont understand why people refuse to pick a QB early. Ever year I pick a QB in the first of second round. And so far out of my 8 leagues I won 6 championships and one runner up. Last year I pick Rodgers at the end of the first round and he ended up scoring the most points! This year I am thinking about picking him with my first pick, fifth overall. But I am predicting Brady is going to have just as big of a year. And I could grad him in the 3rd.

efactor

Coming at you
I really dont understand why people refuse to pick a QB early. Ever year I pick a QB in the first of second round. And so far out of my 8 leagues I won 6 championships and one runner up. Last year I pick Rodgers at the end of the first round and he ended up scoring the most points! This year I am thinking about picking him with my first pick, fifth overall. But I am predicting Brady is going to have just as big of a year. And I could grad him in the 3rd.

Well, I won 12 championships last year and I never pick a QB before round 7.............:xpopcorn:

However, if Rodgers is there in the 2nd, I'm grabbing him. Have a serious mancrush on him and I really enjoy watching the Pack play, so it adds an element of fun too...........

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I've drafted in 5 re-draft leagues so far.... Rodgers won't be there in the 2nd round.

Remote Controller

Well, I won 12 championships last year and I never pick a QB before round 7.............:xpopcorn:

However, if Rodgers is there in the 2nd, I'm grabbing him. Have a serious mancrush on him and I really enjoy watching the Pack play, so it adds an element of fun too...........
I've never lost agame!! :fish: