Is R. Seymour from NE being traded?

Little Big Head

Jetsfan4life
i believe Seymour is 29. This move makes a lot of sense for NE because they would likely not be able to re sign him in 2010, and need to lock up Wilfork

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
29 isn't bad. I discovered in my introduction to IDP, that a lot of DEs are still in their prime around 30.

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
Do teams like The Raiders exist to make teams like the Patriots better? Why do they constantly make bad deals with them? Randy Moss for a 4th anyone?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
this is just a retarded deal for Oakland IMO and why they continue to be the Raiders....a 1st rd pick for a 30 yr old DE??? The rich just keep getting richer, NE will be drafting in the top 10 again next year due to this retarded trade.

efactor

Coming at you
this is just a retarded deal for Oakland IMO and why they continue to be the Raiders....a 1st rd pick for a 30 yr old DE??? The rich just keep getting richer, NE will be drafting in the top 10 again next year due to this retarded trade.

The pick is for 2011 which simply means that the Pats will be drafting in the top 10 a year later........

Raiders being the Raiders. Guess they are hoping Seymour can bring some class and leadership to a classless and leaderless organization. Only explanation I can come up with.........

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
The pick is for 2011 which simply means that the Pats will be drafting in the top 10 a year later........

Raiders being the Raiders. Guess they are hoping Seymour can bring some class and leadership to a classless and leaderless organization. Only explanation I can come up with.........
yeah just saw that, good call.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Let's just move to the Raiders to the CFL now & get it over with.
Nope....you heard it here first......

The Oakland Raiders will be the team they eventually move to London. Goodell has already stated they are thinking of this...and Al will either be dead, or be so out of it his team will be taken away in a few years.......

1 Crazy Commish

ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) Richard Seymour failed to report to Oakland for a second straight day Tuesday after being traded from the New England Patriots.

"I really have nothing to report on that," Raiders coach Tom Cable said. "Nothing has changed at this point."

Seymour, a five-time Pro Bowl defensive end, was acquired from the Patriots on Sunday in exchange for Oakland's first-round draft pick in 2011. The move was on the NFL's official transactions list and Seymour is on the Raiders' roster on their Web site.