Is it time to belive in Tim Tebow?

JackG1980

Once again it was Tebow time. The Broncos and him beat the mighty D of the Jets. They did not look to sleepy. Although I am not a big fan of Tebow I want him to do good because he seems like a good person. I think that is enough to root for someone. But now he is also winning. Only one QB has a better record then him. Aaron Rodgers. Fantasy Wise he is one of the most consistent QBs. So far he has not score under 16 points. So is it time to believe Tebow is the real deal. Or is he this the biggest fluke in the NFL? So far I am on the side of the Real Deal. He is clutch. What do the fans and critics of Tebow have to say?

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
No way...put him in a real game plan and he would fail miserably...his own coach said he was too stupid.

JackG1980

Yeah, thats why they are not putting him in the real game plan. And at the same time that is why they are winning, He has the second best QB record right now.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
At this level, its not about style points or production as much as its about winning. Tebow isnt going to the hall of fame, but so far his record as a starter speaks for itself. By hook or by crook, they move the ball enough to win and the defense is playing worlds better now they arent on the field all the time.

Fox can call him stupid all he wants, but we all know Fox is a power football guy, and the job is getting done.

Remote Controller

I'm just damn happy for him. Had Fox not sabotaged his first game, theyd have won it too. Like they said last night in the game, "If they decide to get big up front, this could work moving forward." I feel he can improve his situational passing, and continue to win next year.

deuce4321

Driller
The problem will be the amount of hits he takes. I think he will get injured and then the backup is going to have no wr to throw to.

JackG1980

I Agree the Denver Defense has to be given alot of credit also. The run game slows the tempo down. The defense does not tire out. I think he does better at the end because the opponet defense gets a little tired. They are consistenting having to track where Tebow is. Well I hope he continues his success. I just do not understand all the hate toward him. He seems like he is a good guy and he works hard and never gives up. Healso seems like he is grateful to be in the NFL and doesnt take it for granted. Unlike many NFL players who are just thugs. I will probably be rooting for Tebow unless he plays the Texas.

jjtweeks

people hate what they don't understand( tebow is not accurate therefore should suck for example and most people are not humble enough to admit they might be wrong) and what they don't understand is you don't have to be your typical Quarterback that most have imprinted in their mind. What Tebow doesn't have in the way of "technical skills" he more than makes up for in leadership, will, discipline, hard work, and as a motivator. What i like is he plays the game and loves the game. Not a big trash talker and doesn't put others down. he is very humble and strives to do better with what talent he does have. Some are blessed with better accuracy and other talents every QB should have but Tebow works his butt off to improve where he can.

Who knows how his career will go but for now i am enjoying him being a Starter in the NFL.

gizzil

hes bringing the college game to the nfl... which was excruciatingly boring and hard to watch on thurs night. whats there to like? an evangelical asshole bastardizing the nfl? i so know theres gonna be a scandal in there too...

jjtweeks

Thats whats so great about the NFL if you don't like 1 game there are usually around 15 others you could watch instead
People give him to much credit. One man will not change the NFL:cool:

JackG1980

hes bringing the college game to the nfl... which was excruciatingly boring and hard to watch on thurs night. whats there to like? an evangelical asshole bastardizing the nfl? i so know theres gonna be a scandal in there too...

So you do not like the fact that he is a christian. Also what makes him an A Hole? I am just wondering because I do not know too much about him. Just trying to figure out why people talk so bad about him. I never hear him talking smalk like alot of NFL players. What am I missing?

jjtweeks

Yeah them damn evangelicals, they give a bad name to all those upstanding substance abusing, dog fighting, gun shooting, womanizing, whining, lazy A#% people who we usually hold in such high regard:yellowlaugh:

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Agree. I have never liked anyone, Tebow as well, that just throws there religious views in your face. You believe...thats is fine...don't come shoving YOUR views down MY throat.

bodey24

Staff member
I have no problem with it. He is religious and he thanks God for everything. It's not like he's trying to get people to do exactly what he does. We tolerate all the other garbage that some of these players say and do, so I am actually glad that we have a player like Tebow. Hopefully he can be more of a role model to the younger generation than most of the other players.