I'll bet you a buck that.............

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Who wants a bet against Jordan Reed being the number one statistical TE the rest of the way out. I'm going with yardage on this measure?

If you are saying he will lead all TE's in yards from here on out, I'm your huckleberry.....no way that happens.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I think he will. Let's make this like our infamous Bengal WR. bet. Who do you think will, and we will add it up.
Man, RC doing a bait and switch on his bets.... ;) But shit, I'm still game. hmmmm let me think....yeah I don't care if he's banged up, Graham still has more yds.

Remote Controller

Lacy has 3 receptions to this point. Anyone want action on him catching no less than 45 more for the season? I predict 50 receptions but betting a buck on 48.
I'm kinda proud of this one. Dude only had three at the time of the prognostication. Starks looked beastly last night though and that is gonna hurt.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Graham 37 yards and Gronk 23.....that equals 60. Reed 90!!
4 more receptions for Lacy!
So far so good.
Lacy with 4.5 rec avg since we started.

Reed looked good as well, but I expect some big weeks from these other two as well. More worried about Graham's foot than I am Reed.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
So lacy fell off a bit on the receptions, no way he gets to the 4a week, looks like that is a dollar to me ;)

On the Te' s, injuries played a big role, but here is what we have:
Reed - 201
Gronk - 478
Graham - 551

With Gronk and Reed out for the year, that's another one going to me.

RC ponies up 200 pennies and ER 100 ;)