I'll bet you a buck that.............

ExperiencedRookie

Lacy has 3 receptions to this point. Anyone want action on him catching no less than 45 more for the season? I predict 50 receptions but betting a buck on 48.
Yeah, this is nuts. There is just no way he catches that many passes.

Rodgers isn't exactly Mr. Checkdown and the Green Bay offense doesn't typically run too many RB screens or use the RB in the passing game.

ExperiencedRookie

To put a little statistical support to the Lacy thing...

The best season a Green Bay RB has had in the passing game under McCarthy was Ahman Green in 2006.

46 rec, 373 yards. When that's the best that this offense can produce in a large sample size, it spells doom for Lacy to out produce that with 5 less games.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
4 a game, now he just needs to play all 11.
I would love this to be true....but no way it happens. I have 100 shiney pennies that he doesn't catch 44 passes the rest of the way. I'll even hedge the injury for you. He won't average 4 receptions a game from here on out in games in which he takes at least 1 snap. So if he doesn't suit up, it doesn't hurt you.

Remote Controller

I would love this to be true....but no way it happens. I have 100 shiney pennies that he doesn't catch 44 passes the rest of the way. I'll even hedge the injury for you. He won't average 4 receptions a game from here on out in games in which he takes at least 1 snap. So if he doesn't suit up, it doesn't hurt you.
oh yah!!

Remote Controller

Very fair!

Remote Controller

3:50 left in the 3rd and Lacy with 5 catches!! They just removed one reception.....back to 5.

Last edited:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
rc is off to a good start. 5 rec and findley out. lacy may get even more....still think it will be tough for him to average 4.... but rc was on to something for sure.

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
Eddie Lacy.

5 receptions 26 yds 1 td 82 yds. Yes!

I would never ask a running back for more than that weekly! RC wins this week! (I knew what he meant).

That's what Jamaal Charles got this week. Minus the fumble by Charles. And I was extremely happy with Charles' performance!

Last edited:

Remote Controller

Who wants a bet against Jordan Reed being the number one statistical TE the rest of the way out. I'm going with yardage on this measure?